i had facebook chat configured wel in the inbuilt in im services but when i installed a widget for facebook for my desktop is where the problem start, i don't know yet if this problem created by the widget on there is another thing which i dont understand, right now when i set anonline status ol other accounts goes on line but a facebook account says failed to connect and give me the massage that "account is in use", i tried to unistall the widget but it aint seem as if it was the problem, cuz i got the same error after uninstallation, i tried to reinstall plugins for facebook chat for inbuilt in im services but i cant find em in the app manager tho i have maemo-extra enabled, please can someone help me out with this, am goin down

did you changed your carrier recently.. ?
I am using two different one's.. among them one makes my fb almost "read only"..

Last edited by immi.shk; 2012-04-24 at 13:30.

i didn't change a carrier, and i fail to understand why this is happening,

try "changing your password"
lets assume there is an app logged on to fb chat.. changing password will kick it off Facebook...

P.S. - do consider that you have login to each fb app once again..

i tried to change the password and now on the status bar the account says, authentification failed. the bad thing is in the status area i can click and select account to edit and all other account respond well except for facebook account when i clicked it it doesnt respond. even if i go to account settings on the conversatation when i view available accounts i can se all other accounts but the facebook account is not there but i can see it on the status menu,