no.. it's not offline mode.. i check now too

the problem is that i flash and then it works untill i restart the phone..
and then start stupid message

so.. any suggestions?

thankx to all to support me

Last edited by musicman74; 2010-08-24 at 19:34.

I have the same problem too. I reflashed RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2.002_PR_COMBINED_002_ARM.bin and then reflashed RX-51_2009SE_10.2010.13-2.VANILLA_PR_EMMC_MR0_ARM.bin. After reflashing was done successfully, making calls and receiving calls could be done. However, all calls will be disconnected suddenly. All calls last no more than 10 mins. Today, making calls and receiving calls are disabled aftter "All telephony functions, including emergency calls, are disables due to a communications error. to recover, you might have a reboot the device." was shown. It seems that this problem can not be solved by reflashing rom. Any suggestions?

Check if your phone still has an IEMI number, either in Settings - About product or by typing *#06# in the phone app.

If it is missing then your phone needs to go back to Nokia for repairs.

Is it a hardware problem?

I have two suggestion:
you haven't locked the sim card,
you flashed with the wrong RX release, one didn't worked for me...

Originally Posted by JonWW View Post
Check if your phone still has an IEMI number, either in Settings - About product or by typing *#06# in the phone app.

If it is missing then your phone needs to go back to Nokia for repairs.
Is it a hardware problem?

Just experiencing the same problem today. Message saying All phone functions disabled etc.. Got it a little wet today by rain, went off after 2 hours when I got home. Hope that slow drying will sort it out. If not?

you need to put the phone and the battery in dried rice and leave it for a day or so

*** Warning this will void your warranty ***

Had exactly the same problem today!!! got home took the phone apart and bent/lifted the little gold connectors on the main board that connect the gsm antenna, once back together its as good as new

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bumble3ee For This Useful Post:
Posts: 126 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ San Francisco
Originally Posted by bumble3ee View Post
*** Warning this will void your warranty ***

Had exactly the same problem today!!! got home took the phone apart and bent/lifted the little gold connectors on the main board that connect the gsm antenna, once back together its as good as new
that worked perfectly! thank u!