Active Topics

http://tass.com/economy/1005417

The First Russian devices with Sailfish OS will be sold in 2019. If Sailfish Os can gain a significant share of Russia's and of the former Soviet Union, then it could actual meaningful place in the market.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to railroadmaster For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
What kind of services do Russians use? If its similar to the rest of the world I doubt it will gain anything. Since users cant use em. I guess coderus have to work 247 to get this to work. Maybe that's why he don't have time to be visible. Anyway,hope he is doing OK!

Still cool with a Putin controlled OS.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
tad risky tbh, but then again. if you care that much about getting "pure" sailfish os wouldnt you just get it from Jolla? Or build your own image.

The Following User Says Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
The title made me do a double-take - at first I thought that there was going to be a fork of the OS called "Sailfish OS Go".

The Following User Says Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
What kind of services do Russians use? If its similar to the rest of the world I doubt it will gain anything. Since users cant use em. I guess coderus have to work 247 to get this to work. Maybe that's why he don't have time to be visible. Anyway,hope he is doing OK!

Still cool with a Putin controlled OS.
Security through peeking?

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Last edited by tortoisedoc; 2018-05-28 at 06:44.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tortoisedoc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tortoisedoc View Post
Security through peeking?
Which is no worse then Google with Android and MicroSoft Phone.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ka9yhd For This Useful Post: