Notices

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
It's fixed?

Still doesn't work for me since PR 1.3. Can't choose a provider.

Any help?

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ BANGALORE
can "way2sms.com","160by2.com" be added as providers

Posts: 190 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Bavaria, Germany
Originally Posted by backe View Post
It's fixed?

Still doesn't work for me since PR 1.3. Can't choose a provider.

Any help?
Only the versions in extras-testing and extras-devel have been fixed. The working version is 0.1.2-9. Users from extras have to wait the 10 day testing period and vote the package here.

Originally Posted by aathava View Post
Way2sms.com seems to be India only. Since I'm not located in India I cannot do anything on this (no testing possible). Maybe they provide an API on request but this won't help with the testing issue.

If 160by2.com is the same as smscountry.com, they provide an API but I would need someone who tests the plugin since I don't have an account nor I live in Asia.

if required i could support with the testing with my limited time. i am residing in India

I could also support with testing

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ India
Originally Posted by aathava View Post
Please add these

Web Advices
Tablet Phone X
Blogging Tips
Know IP Address

can you add www.chikka.com to the list of providers? this is an excellent free sms site. very easy to register send text messages

Posts: 190 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Bavaria, Germany
On both, way2sms.com and 160by2.com, I would need someone who sets up an account for me as I don't have an Indian mobile number. Also I need a Indian(or US?) number where I can send test messages to.

160by2.com seems to be pretty easy as they have an iPhone software where I can intercept the connection and access the same API.

Originally Posted by bulelet View Post
can you add www.chikka.com to the list of providers? this is an excellent free sms site. very easy to register send text messages
The site is so slow over here, I can hardly access it ... I'll look into it at a later time.

Originally Posted by gri View Post
On both, way2sms.com and 160by2.com, I would need someone who sets up an account for me as I don't have an Indian mobile number. Also I need a Indian(or US?) number where I can send test messages to.

160by2.com seems to be pretty easy as they have an iPhone software where I can intercept the connection and access the same API.
I have sent you the account details and a mobile number of mine for "www.160by2.com" as a private message to you

Originally Posted by gri View Post

The site is so slow over here, I can hardly access it ... I'll look into it at a later time.
I too have mailed you the account pass and phonenumbers for supporting 160by2. I send it via private message from maemo garage. ANy help i am ready..I am a beginner in Qt