Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
we all know that there is an easy way to sync the google calendar/contacts with the n900 using mail for exchange, just wondering, anyone knows how to set up hotmail calendar or ovi calendar with the nokia n900 using mail for exchange or some other app ???

Last edited by elie-7; 2010-07-22 at 21:56.

Banned | Posts: 206 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Vancouver
It has basic exchange server support and that's about it. It can't even sync with Nokia's own Ovi service. It's like the app was designed during amatuer hour at Nokia.

I have tried to using syncevolution but it seems to be easier to synchronise with Google Mail/Calendar than with Nokia's own products, how sad...

Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
we all know that there is an easy way to sync the google calendar/contacts with the n900 using mail for exchange, just wondering, anyone knows how to set up hotmail calendar or ovi calendar with the nokia n900 using mail for exchange or some other app ???
How do you use MfE to sync google calendar/contacts???

I'm curious about this too. I Would love to be able to have whatever I do w/ e-mail on my N900 also happen on my gmail. I don't want any slowdown which I think is what I would have to deal with? (imap)

But before, that I'm at least trying to figure out how I can get my contacts, calendar and (if possible) tasks synced w/ my google