Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE ! most of use just finished one year with the n900, and its been one hell of a year for us, even now after more than one year passed since the n900 was out, and our beloved beast is still appearing on big websites like gsmarena and engadget thanks to the awesome developers hackers we have (usb otg, android 2.3, overclocking, running ubunto10/windows98/mac os/......)
a lot of people already think that the n900 is dead but its far away from over, the n9 won't be out t'ill at least q2 2011, so we still have at least 6 months to enjoy one of our favorite places on the web, talk.maemo.org .
i hope this year brings us even more goodies (facebook client ??..)
we all hoped that nokia wakes up and release a couple more of maemo5 devices, but they didn't and they cut us out(its like the n900 isn't made by nokia), but who cares, we have a strong community capable of giving way more than nokia can .
i would like to give a big thanks to all the maemo5 developers/hackers that kept providing us with apps/tweaks/plugins/themes/secondary OSs!/... you guys are the best.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE .2011 HERE WE COME

Last edited by elie-7; 2010-12-31 at 14:18.

I also want to wish all TMO users a really Happy New Year 2011! This is indeed a really great community, and I hope the coming year will bring lots of new great developments for the Maemo platform.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Happy new year to all at TMO. (Except if you are working for nokia or if you working for the police)

Simply don't trust you

Happy New Year every one...
In UK we still have to wait 10 hours until new year

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
thank you ellie you are awesome like always i wish you all a happy new year!!!!!!!!

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by aenbacka View Post
I...and I hope the coming year will bring lots of new great developments for the Maemo platform.
lets hope it does, its a good thing that the maemo5 developers never loose hope, LONG LIVE MAEMO5 .

Originally Posted by atilla View Post
thank you ellie you are awesome like always i wish you all a happy new year!!!!!!!!
hey thanks man, that was really nice .

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Romania
Happy New Year!!

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ mother earth
running ubunto10
?

since when ?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by yamakasi View Post
?

since when ?
probably since it was released.