Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
I've been using TweetGo (http://www.tweetgo.net/) as a Twitter client for a few days now on my N810 (it was designed for N900 but since it's a webapp it works great on any NIT I would assume).

I love the dark theme.

Got two questions though;

1) Is it possible to have the status bar on top "locked in" so that it scrolls down with you as you go down the page, and

2) I launch this from my Personal Launcher application - is there a way to have it start up always in full-screen (mine defaults to minimized size for any web page I go to)?

Great looking application, thanks!
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Merseyside
I love this, works a treat but since yesterday I cant get on it. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Down for me as well. Seeing a server / error.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Quality web app, hope it gets fixed! This is how I'd love to see a native app on the N900, simple and stylish!

I stumbled upon this quote from the developer:

"There is a bug, that if you hit the update button without entering any text in the text area above you will get this message:

"Server Error in '/' Application.

Status text must contain at least one character"

For now, just make sure to enter a status update before clicking the button. We are working on a new version that fixes this bug and adds many features, but it is still a couple weeks away from being done! "

Yay its back for me. Thank goodness. Its so easy to use and so functional. I miss gravity so much on the n900 and this is the only thing that has even come anywhere near.

Still broken for me...

I did an update before using it as per your previous post silvermountain and although tweetgo wasn't working immediately, later on it came back. Might be worth just trying to post a tweet and see if you can get it back that way.

Oh anyway don't get too excited, its gone again!

I sent the developer a message today.

The Following User Says Thank You to silvermountain For This Useful Post:

Tags
diablo, duplicate, n800, n810, n900, twitter