Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by demludi View Post
This all links can be build in 1 app only i can do it if this can be helpfull for somebody ?
I only need mobile links , icon for the program and NAME

this is nice idea to have all In 1 i have this idea time ago but i never compleate the project ... Good job TransTech
can you make a webapp manager app which can easily install, upgrade, and remove them and even provide a catalog for available webapps (and updates every week)... then it would be great.. can you?... btw i can provide you with links of website (not all of them are mobile version but good to have them), names of apps and their icons ... i have almost 20 apps...

thanks for support

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
Originally Posted by TransTech View Post
dude.. just reboot your n900...and all the apps have their respective icons.. either 48x or 64x they appear after you reboot...
i would say ,you didnt get me again ,neverthless have a look at here

Green icon could be replaced with
i hope i was clear enough this time !!

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
Originally Posted by demludi View Post
This all links can be build in 1 app only i can do it if this can be helpfull for somebody ?
I only need mobile links , icon for the program and NAME

this is nice idea to have all In 1 i have this idea time ago but i never compleate the project ... Good job TransTech
Great man ,this is what i was expecting from you ,well i suppose whatever you need ,transtech will surely be helping ya ,thanks

Originally Posted by prankster View Post
i would say ,you didnt get me again ,neverthless have a look at here

Green icon could be replaced with
i hope i was clear enough this time !!
i know, there was problem with youku v1 app only, use the newer version, i.e. v1.5 (first uninstall old version and install the new version).. i hope it clears your issue now..

The Following User Says Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
no buddy , i meat , when i downloaded the app it showed 0.0 size and it didn't install in app manager.
can you try any other hosting media site ?

Originally Posted by eefo View Post
no buddy , i meat , when i downloaded the app it showed 0.0 size and it didn't install in app manager.
can you try any other hosting media site ?
try to reboot and then install... it worked for me many times...

I tried these 2:

Facebook: installation went okay, after opening the app shows me the Facebook login-screen, but when I fill in name&passwd and press login the window vanishes and nothing more ever happens.

Twitter: installation fails - it says "Installation of web application failed - not supported"

what to do?

Originally Posted by rm53 View Post
I tried these 2:

Facebook: installation went okay, after opening the app shows me the Facebook login-screen, but when I fill in name&passwd and press login the window vanishes and nothing more ever happens.

Twitter: installation fails - it says "Installation of web application failed - not supported"

what to do?
i really dunno why it crashed.. maybe your internet connection is not active, try once more.

for twitter installation just reboot and try to install. (mine worked smoothly )

Thanks TransTech!!
I tested the app for Banco do Brasil!!!

The app works, but when I click on it to enter my account, it opens another window with the adress of the mobile site, maybe you could try put the adress directly on the app!

https://mobi.bb.com.br/smartphone/

and here is an icon 64x64

Name:  btLogo1.png
Views: 488
Size:  2.3 KB

Super Thank You!

Last edited by amadeukaos; 2011-09-29 at 18:46.

Originally Posted by amadeukaos View Post
Thanks TransTech!!
I tested the app for Banco do Brasil!!!

The app works, but when I click on it to enter my account, it opens another window with the adress of the mobile site, maybe you could try put the adress directly on the app!

https://mobi.bb.com.br/smartphone/

and here is an icon 64x64

Attachment 22877

Super Thank You!
Thanks for reporting and giving me a proper link,

here you go...
(Just uninstall the first version and wait for 5 minutes (or reboot if neccessary) and install the newer version).

Banco do Brasilv2.wgt

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:

Tags
web app, webapps