Posts: 337 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Atlanta
Originally Posted by roger_27 View Post
(the following does not describe in any way how I feel about the president of Nokia. it's just a satirical joke based on the movie SAW. I'm a very patient, and nice guy. again JUST A JOKE!)

*Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo, president of Nokia is captured in his home, and passed out with chloroform*

*he awakens to find himself in a very dark room, bound to a chair by his right-hand wrist*

*he pulls his left leg forward, which pulls a lever, and triggers a nearby TV to turn on. on the screen is a clown manequin... he begins to speak*

Hello Olli, I want to play a game........

You have spent your life devoted to making people wait, now let's see how you are at patience yourself.

Above your hand is a bucket with a hole in it, over the next 12 hours enough acid droplets will drip, one by one on your hand to reveal a key which I have embedded deep inside it. If you can wait long enough for the acid to release the key, you may unlock yourself and enjoy your liberation and what is left of your right hand, leaving you a little wiser and with a new profund sense of what it is like to wait for something so close to your grasp, yet very far away.

If you don't want to wait you can press the button below your left hand, which will immediately chop the hand off, and give you your precious freedom.

So what will it be Olli, will you finish your patience testing, or push for a quick release?

(you decide the ending)
72 Hours later, Olli sits there without a drop of acid on his hand because the Clown removed the acid to reformulate it with improved chinese handburning chemicals and and didn't give a ETA of when the new acid would be available to use on his waiting hand............upon leaving, the Clown said I will be back with the updated acid soon................

Tags
chuck norris, jokes, lame, no funnys itt, not funny, pr 1.2 abuse, they had eggs