Active Topics

http://pencity.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart....490+1208922278

Is there anything like this for the n800? That would awesome.

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
it should probably work fine with the N800. but note that the text says that it fits in organizers, not in the devices themselves.

here is another, similar product:
http://www.pdair.com/catalog/product...oducts_id=2051

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
rcadden:

If you were responding to my message, try subtraction, reading my message. I say that I lost one stylus. How many do you think I have left? Answer: I have one left.

Do you think I am being unreasonable to suppose that I will eventually lose the other stylus? Do you think that it is reasonable for Nokia to stock replacement styluses?

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Texas
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
rcadden:

If you were responding to my message, try subtraction, reading my message. I say that I lost one stylus. How many do you think I have left? Answer: I have one left.

Do you think I am being unreasonable to suppose that I will eventually lose the other stylus? Do you think that it is reasonable for Nokia to stock replacement styluses?
Heh, I did do the subtraction, that's how I figured you still had one left. To further the math/counting, if it took you ~15 months to lose the first stylus, it's safe to assume it would take you close to that (or possibly longer) to lose the second. Hence, I'd say you're probably good to go for at least another 13 months before you'd need to start hunting down a place to find a replacement.

And no, I don't think it unreasonable to expect Nokia to stock replacements, just pointing out that you still have one left.

meh, better to get hold of replacements before the last one gets lost, imo...

Won't you be buying an N900 by then, with different stylii anyway?

more like a used n8810 with my "income".

no, i hope to use the n800 until it gives up its ghost...

Posts: 874 | Thanked: 316 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ London UK
I view this lack as a reflection of Nokia’s attitude to the platform. Disappointing but very revealing.

Won't you be buying an N900 by then, with different stylii anyway?
Or possibly a MID such as the Gigabyte M528 and say goodbye to Nokia with its half hearted commitment.