Active Topics

Notices

I've got 2380 songs and it either crashes or runs reaaaally slow. I don't blame the app though. Just wondering if the performance will improve if it displays smaller album covers? maybe 50% smaller than what it's displaying now? that way there's more information that can be displayed on the screen

i agree, but looks good with the actual size, maybe create a cache with the covers instead of searching covers in the start; and i would like the app with the option of random songs

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Glasgow
hmmm - might be a fluke but I just went through my media collection with a proper mp3 id3tag editor - updated all the album art (which was previously showing in a somewhat laggy fashion) & its way smoother/faster (1350+ tracks & loads of albums

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Bogor - Indonesia
so... nice!!
thank

Hi, this is very cool!!
I've noticed that with my 700songs it takes something like 5 seconds untill you can begin swiping. It would be nice if there would be some indication "app starting.. " or whatever until app can be used since you cant start swiping immediatly since nothing happens during that 5sec?!

Also the lyric-option is really cool!
U think if lyrics are not found, does it depend on bad metadata or the lyrics provider-site doesnt have that piece of lyric? if last one is the case could there be more sites from where it looks the lyrics for? well, dont know the logic but anyways

Is this player works with directory?

The Following User Says Thank You to Pencil For This Useful Post:
Just a few suggestions for future, if I may.

So far I like this. Not much lag so far. Hope it matures further.
But to help it along, here's my suggestions:

How about the ability to change transitions so we can change the effect when sweeping through the thumbnails, i.e instead of just the twist(?) like effect we could have a spin, roll, etc.
Ability to change font and size of thumbnail.
Ability to add an image to the background with either a blur or saturation effect.

I also notice that the track being played is displayed in Mediaplayer widget, but when you try to go to "Now Playing" it causes problems with FlowPlayer. Can this be resolved?

Keep up the good work.

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Antwerp Belgium
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
I made this little music player, but it's more like a toy instead a real media player, cause here's no options for this or for that...
This is really a fantastic player!!
Black background and mirror effect, great job guys
Thx CepiPerez and MohammadAG
surfing the web, navigate, chat, ttweet, email, scan, hack, share, tweak...
.....................and you can also use him to make a call

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Bangladesh
amazing app, thanks alot.
always wanted ipod like UI on music player and you just made my love grow even stronger for the n900

only the repeat button seems not to respond even if i restart phone.
and songs are shown with album category, if it showed all songs i think it would also be a nice option, coz im limited to like 500songs , love to scan through the album arts
thanks again!!! U guys are awesome!

Any chance to update the N900 version like the N9? Thanks.