Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Originally Posted by zozeta2 View Post
i swear they cook our devics with these installitions and threads pulshit no working camera no calls no msgs just killing us . only wasting time ,many reboots ,many mistakes ,if u install things then other big problerm comes up like sun (erroooorrr )my hope is to see my mobile working and (on) to the next day when iam on ndroid ??? all the time off ?? what a offffffffffffffff. Maemo how do u accept users to get out of your cevlization ?? why u didnt convert to us ndroid deb file ??and to us just only install kernel for power users settings with the over clock tools ?? whyyyyy !!! come on feeel it when u press ctrl + erase putton you get out of ndroid !! then tap agian on screen so you r on ndroid . edit me how to fix telephoney error
Please read thread...these were mostly discussed, and it is hurting my head to try and read that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skykooler For This Useful Post:
Posts: 101 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ somerset
sorry if this has already been asked but can't for the life of me extract zimage of nitdroid rc7 kernel for u-boot, any help appreciated but i need to do it on device as no p.c at mo cheers sorry if i sound like a dumbass

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
*Applause*
not able to download . .

help me download

thanks

hey I just want to ask you about my n900
I have first installed android by the fdisk way and then the screen starts having problems I flashed it then I installed with auto installer and it worked for like 1 week then the wireless stopped working (catching wpa networks) then I installed it with new auto installer and the same thing the wireless is the problem and now I installed it again and the wireless is the problem can any one help please
I'm installing it on mmcblk0p2 I don't have a memory card so any one help please
sry for my bad english

Originally Posted by romiiio View Post
Help needed please getting following error on installing latest ics
"Unfortunately setup wizard has stopped" when clicking on green android robot icon after installing ics.
please help
Touch the four corners of the screen, clockwise, beginning with the top left corner (portrait orientation). This will bypass the setup wizard and take you to the homescreen. Hope it helps. Any question let me know.

Hi, I have NITDROID Umay 2.3.4 installed with the latest version of Chainfire, I have seen people who have installed Internet such modern combat 3 (by ersan), I tried to install it and throws me the error "my device is not support ... "anyone have any idea how to configure the device to be compatible with existing games? Thanks guys.

Posts: 70 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Mumai,India
I installed Modern Combat(Dont know 2 or 3),without chainfire,and it ran wonderfully.I think it worked because it was cracked...but it ran well.

Originally Posted by aditya_123412 View Post
I installed Modern Combat(Dont know 2 or 3),without chainfire,and it ran wonderfully.I think it worked because it was cracked...but it ran well.
how do you play it without multitouch?

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ São Paulo - Brasil
Hello guys!
I have been trying to install all versions and the problem remains...I get a red light blinking and it says that my battery is empty, which isn't.
Has anyone faced this problem?

THanx in advance

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by aditya_123412 View Post
its probable Modern Warfare 2. Modern Warfare 3 requires newer hardwares.

how do you play it without multitouch?
it is playable. i have played it its also smooth with Swap enabled

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid