This doesn't look too good, especially if you live in Sweden.

If this really is the case, which I strongly doubt, then hopefully it'll at least be launched somewhere in Scandinavia, so people can get a version with the ÅÄÖ-keyboard, if they want to sacrifice the 4 arrow keys.

If it won't be availible this year, then it'll be a huge slap for Scandinavians' faces, and a success for the competitors should be excepted.

Source:
http://dailymobile.se/2009/10/26/swe...agon-for-2010/

That source is completely unreliable. It's a letter from a regular online retailer, not Nokia themselves. Thus, they have no clue when its coming out and are in the wrong for speculating a date for it anyway.

Posts: 1,217 | Thanked: 446 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Bedfordshire, UK
This might be due to the same reason as in the UK: Nokia stores I believe are due to have a monopoly on the N900 for a couple of months (at least that is what the London flagship store told me). If that is the case and the N900 is due for a November launch then post Christmas to 3rd party outlets would make sense.

The Following User Says Thank You to Fargus For This Useful Post:

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden
Hmm, question is why it should be delayed in Sweden and not in other countries :s

Posts: 142 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Italy
Originally Posted by xiph View Post
Hmm, question is why it should be delayed in Sweden and not in other countries :s

Maybe because is the country of [sony]ericsson.

Posts: 219 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
this is just the beginning...
Attached Images

Last edited by r0eladn; 2009-10-27 at 14:55.

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by r0eladn View Post
this is just the beginning...
haha, oh noes

Tags
fud