Notices

Hi,
Great apps. I just have a minor problem. Every time i reboot the phone, the widget disappear. Also Stonda, can you please make the new upside down svg file with the black background like the original? It goes better with the darkplastic theme. Thanks for all the hard work.

Posts: 189 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
I have updated the FMrdsnotifier to the last version, looks very good. Nice job done here! As idea, is it possible to adjust the color of the on/off button symbol??? Like in the simply fm tramsmitter widget? So when transmitter is off a red symbol and when it is on a green symbol??
Now is it all gray/white, more color is welcome.. Thanks for the great job done so far!

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lahti, Finland
Here you go.

- Fixed the SMS_Off_Icon object ID
- Included in the archive are the versions with grey w/opacity set to 85% and black background elements.
Attached Files
File Type: zip rds-stonda-0.3-all.zip (25.2 KB, 122 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to stonda For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by qt4eva View Post
Hi,
Great apps. I just have a minor problem. Every time i reboot the phone, the widget disappear. Also Stonda, can you please make the new upside down svg file with the black background like the original? It goes better with the darkplastic theme. Thanks for all the hard work.
Hi,

It should work with latest 0.7.2, i just do the test, shuting down the phone then power it on. widget automatically come back

Fabrice

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
What's is the latest icons set? And is it just a case of copying them to a specific folder?
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Originally Posted by cardiff-blues View Post
What's is the latest icons set? And is it just a case of copying them to a specific folder?
Just do package update check, and you should get latest version 0.7.2 with stonda theme

Last edited by BabelO; 2010-08-24 at 09:25.

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
Excellent app. Could we also have a bigger version with larger buttons for bigger finger and the slighly fading eyesight over to over 40s? I don't mind if the widget size increases.
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Originally Posted by cardiff-blues View Post
Excellent app. Could we also have a bigger version with larger buttons for bigger finger and the slighly fading eyesight over to over 40s? I don't mind if the widget size increases.
Maybe i need to do an animated power button to notify user that he really press the power button and radio is currently starting

The Following User Says Thank You to BabelO For This Useful Post:
Posts: 92 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Finally, after hours of raging with illustator. I present you:

Maemoui (maemo + ui = maemoui lol lame)

Just put the svg file in yer MyDocs and yer done!
***What's improved?***
  • Bigger buttons(to hit)
  • No more transparant bleeding

Get it while its hot!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Maemoui.zip (13.6 KB, 113 views)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maharadja For This Useful Post:
That's good with designer's guy s

Better than me.. So i call you for another widget which is Profile Manager, to automatically switch profile depending of your location.

Btw i will add a theme manager to this widget, as you are two people with good design.

And an about section with your name !

Thanks !!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BabelO For This Useful Post: