Notices

Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
@ZogG I can make those links work for you

Problem with indicators is I like the traffic light idea, but they are used for user status and message delivery status.
Maybe making them separate for user availability and message would be better. I'll try it now.

Edit: can someone make the original clock sending indicator?

Edit2: Here is the link to complete UI. It has my green dark theme bubbles, CepiPerez blue ones for light theme, Contacts selector, links are working, bubbles are resized (still a bit flimsy) and ZogG indicators for messages, also made squircle availabilty indicators.
Have fun.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1874750/UI.zip
Thanks for the post, it a really clean and optimised UI! Amazing how with some open code, we can all radically overhaul the UI to something different for each of us!

I have made one small change which someone may like:
Normally, for the person's status, it says "Last seen on 23:34 19.05.2012"
Thank you for changing from the 12 to 24 hour clock.

Personally, I think this is better as it makes sense grammatically!
"Last seen at 23:34 on 19 May 2012"

Ofcourse, one can have whatever they want by editing UserStatus.qml.

UserStatus.qml.zip : "Last seen at 23:34 on 19 May 2012"
yy.UserStatus.qml.zip: "Last seen at 23:34 on 19 May 12"
Attached Files
File Type: zip UserStatus.qml.zip (718 Bytes, 70 views)
File Type: zip yy.UserStatus.qml.zip (718 Bytes, 56 views)

Last edited by Nad; 2012-05-19 at 13:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nad For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Nad View Post
Thanks for the post, it a really clean and optimised UI! Amazing how with some open code, we can all radically overhaul the UI to something different for each of us!

I have made one small change which someone may like:
Normally, for the person's status, it says "Last seen on 23:34 19.05.2012" - thank you for changing from the 12 to 24 hour clock.

Personally, I think this is better as it make sense grammatically!
"Last seen at 23:34 on 19 May 2012"

Ofcourse, one can have "Last seen at 23:34 on 19.05.2012" or whatever but I have attached the qml for the long one.
Problem with this, is that it overlaps with the name of the contact

Could you possibly make it say "Last seen at 23:34 on 19 May '12"?? Its only the 2 at the end that gets caught.

EDIT: Fixed it by changing yyyy to yy in UserStatus.qml
Attached Files
File Type: zip UserStatus.zip (682 Bytes, 66 views)

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Last edited by godofwar424; 2012-05-19 at 13:23.

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 8 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Finland

Problem with indicators is I like the traffic light idea, but they are used for user status and message delivery status.
Maybe making them separate for user availability and message would be better. I'll try it now.

Edit2: Here is the link to complete UI. It has my green dark theme bubbles, CepiPerez blue ones for light theme, Contacts selector, links are working, bubbles are resized (still a bit flimsy) and ZogG indicators for messages, also made squircle availabilty indicators.
Have fun.
I didn't find the original clock sending indicator, so I made something similar.

Edit. Ps. Thanks for making that complete UI package. It's much prettier than the previous version. Btw. I made those message indicators, not ZogG.

Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip indicators_android_style.zip (1.1 KB, 97 views)

Last edited by rantakemisti; 2012-05-19 at 14:21.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rantakemisti For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Problem with this, is that it overlaps with the name of the contact

Could you possibly make it say "Last seen at 23:34 on 19 May '12"?? Its only the 2 at the end that gets caught.

EDIT: Fixed it by changing yyyy to yy in UserStatus.qml
Heh, beat me to it. Anyone know what to edit to change the date/time of a message bubble? Bubble.qml seems to be it but if uses new Date() function but I dont know where it is called from!

Originally Posted by Nad View Post
Heh, beat me to it. Anyone know what to edit to change the date/time of a message bubble? Bubble.qml seems to be it but if uses new Date() function but I dont know where it is called from!
:P

Also on the Chats page the info on the dates there needs to be changed.

Look at Chat.qml and SpeechBubble.qml

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
very nice UI now I got, thanks so much

Posts: 216 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Mars
How do i access the files to change things? Where do i put the downloaded files into?

The Following User Says Thank You to ThraxZzz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
tgalal should include this in coming version

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ThraxZzz View Post
How do i access the files to change things? Where do i put the downloaded files into?
Either copy via root in terminal or install n9quick tweak, use option h and use filebox to copy to /opt/waxmpppplugin/bin/wazapp/UI

Does anyone know how to hide the notification bar at the top when we go into landscape mode like Web and Messaging?

Have fun.
How do i copy all the files and replace the originals? Do I need to use terminal to do that? If so, what are the copy and past commands? >.< sorry, n9 noob here.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp