Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
There shouldn't be any order WITHOUT Moto Mod code at first batch.

I am checking with our shipping forwarder, to me it seems to be an human error / mistake here.

@Kabouik your order shouldn't be in this list. Sorry for that but we have to make sure one with coupon code gets unit first...

Will update...

The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Personally I completely understand that orders with vouchers should get preference, but removing orders from the first batch after they've already received this email might make people (irrationally) angry. Not saying it's better to not do that then, because I wouldn't know either, just saying this probably requires some tact.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shirabe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Thanks for your message.

As the first batch has now been delegated to it's orders, it doesn't look like your order will be included in this batch. Realistically, the next batch, which is much bigger than the first one, will arrive and it will be ready for shipping in the mid-November.

Once your tracking information is available, it will be emailed to you.

Feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,
F(x)tec Support

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
My order No is 52XX and I made the payment the 31st of July (acknowledged by F(x)tec the same day). I didn’t received the mail yet, maybe because I asked for a qwertz keyboard.

Edit: I just received a message from Chen, my phone is on its way.

Last edited by Jordi; 2019-11-04 at 15:39.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jordi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by Shirabe View Post
That's interesting. Considering the low number of orders in the first batch, and that some others with a voucher seemingly not getting one, I figured those without a voucher would be out of luck currently. On the official forums there was somebody with a 15xxx order number with a voucher getting an order allotted, seemed he paid on the second of August.
Note for myself: never post on your phone with automatic predictions/corrections without careful proofreading. I edited.

I'll check with them if this was a mistake or if Chenliangchen just reacted to my typo. Sorry for the possible confusion, it's on me.

Last edited by Kabouik; 2019-11-04 at 15:54.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
it's only you who see racism here.
Humble reminder. Some context about your personal views is just couple of clicks away: https://shaihkritzer.livejournal.com/488456.html
(TL;DR: Eastern European ethnocentrism, worst kind of it)

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wx9 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 134 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ France
Originally Posted by wx9 View Post
Humble reminder. Some context about your personal views is just couple of clicks away: https://shaihkritzer.livejournal.com/488456.html
(TL;DR: Eastern European ethnocentrism, worst kind of it)
Do you talk especially about this ?

Сразу обозначу свою позицию. Я, как истинный ариец, бендеровец и нацист, отношусь к любому не-белому этносу одинаково плохо.
Oh, and also, have you checked his twitter ? It's more or less the same thing.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Astaoth For This Useful Post:
Astaoth, yup. Some of it is a tongue-in-cheek and/or freedom-of-speech-abuse type of trolling to gain attention, but most of these opinions is genuine racism. These "Aliexpress blah-blah", "the Chinese blah-blah" posts were meant as an insult and IMO, should be treated as such.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wx9 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 939 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Finland

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Koiruus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Astaoth View Post
Do you talk especially about this ?

Сразу обозначу свою позицию. Я, как истинный ариец, бендеровец и нацист, отношусь к любому не-белому этносу одинаково плохо.
Oh, and also, have you checked his twitter ? It's more or less the same thing.
"I’ll immediately indicate my position. I, like a true Aryan, Bendera and Nazi, treat any non-white ethnic group equally badly."

o kurwa

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit