Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
This probably ought to be a braisntorm or a sandbox or a suggestion or something (if I knew how) but I thought I'd say it in here and see if I'm the only one thinking it first.

Looking at the n900 forum right now, we have two sorts of conversations going on: the shipping/distribution/general 'Ihate nokia' threads and the serious feature/problem/support/ideas threads. The problem is that the latter (which are useful threads containing helpful information) are getting lost among the latter.

So I was wondering whether for a few weeks we couldn't divide the forum into two sub-fora: n900 general and n900 support, problems and tech. It would make finding the valuable threads easier. It might even make managing the noise easier. (Well, one can live in hope!)

Is it worth considering? Or do we just ride this pony till it stops bucking and rearing?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RevdKathy For This Useful Post: