Posts: 30 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Bologna (Italy)
Hi,

I created a site for all italian users of maemo around the web.
It's called maemoIT.org (to maintain symmetry with maemoFR.org; may also be interesting to do something similar for all languages).

The project site, still in pre alpha release, includes an editorial, a wiki, a forum and a series of extra contents, and is aimed at all types of users: from expert to newbi.

Now I looking collaborators to help me to grow it and to do so to ensure that the site is ready when Nokia will publish the RX-51 and the first stable release of Maemo5.

The idea is to get to a site with a solid community and a number of loyal visitors (how could it be for italian Android users www.androidworld.it).

Want to help in the project?

------------------------------------

Salve,

ho creato un sito per tutti gli utenti italiani di Maemo sparsi per il web.
Si chiama maemoIT.org (per conservare la simmetria con maemoFR.org; potrebbe essere anche interessante fare una cosa simile per tutte le lingue).

Il progetto del sito, ancora in pre alpha release, prevede un'editoriale, una wiki, un forum e una serie di contenuti extra, ed è rivolto a tutti i tipi di utenti: dall'esperto al newbi.

Ora cerco collaboratori per aiutarmi a farlo crescere e per fare in modo che il sito sia pronto quando verrà pubblicato il Nokia RX-51 e la prima release stabile di Maemo5.

L'idea è quella di arrivare ad avere un sito con una community solida ed un numero di visitatori fedeli (come potrebbe essere www.androidworld.it per gli utenti italiani di Android).

Volete aiutarmi nel progetto?
External keyboard: Nokia SU-8W

My NIT experience: Since 5/2008

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monoceros For This Useful Post:
Posts: 183 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ italy
great!!!

grande!!!

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
Originally Posted by monoceros View Post
Hi,

It's called maemoIT.org (to maintain symmetry with maemoFR.org; may also be interesting to do something similar for all languages).

The project site, still in pre alpha release, includes an editorial, a wiki, a forum and a series of extra contents, and is aimed at all types of users: from expert to newbi.

Now I looking collaborators to help me to grow it and to do so to ensure that the site is ready when Nokia will publish the RX-51 and the first stable release of Maemo5.

The idea is to get to a site with a solid community and a number of loyal visitors (how could it be for italian Android users www.androidworld.it).

Salve,

Si chiama maemoIT.org (per conservare la simmetria con maemoFR.org; potrebbe essere anche interessante fare una cosa simile per tutte le lingue).

Il progetto del sito, ancora in pre alpha release, prevede un'editoriale, una wiki, un forum e una serie di contenuti extra, ed è rivolto a tutti i tipi di utenti: dall'esperto al newbi.

Ora cerco collaboratori per aiutarmi a farlo crescere e per fare in modo che il sito sia pronto quando verrà pubblicato il Nokia RX-51 e la prima release stabile di Maemo5.

L'idea è quella di arrivare ad avere un sito con una community solida ed un numero di visitatori fedeli (come potrebbe essere www.androidworld.it per gli utenti italiani di Android).

OK Mi iscriverò subito

Well, I sure hope maemoIT gets more traffic and higher-quality content than maemoFR :-)

Originally Posted by fpp View Post
Well, I sure hope maemoIT gets more traffic and higher-quality content than maemoFR :-)
It might need only a small restyling...

Originally Posted by monoceros View Post
Hi,

It's called www.maemoIT.org (to maintain symmetry with www.maemoFR.org ; may also be interesting to do something similar for all languages).

The idea is to get to a site with a solid community and a number of loyal visitors).

Salve,

Si chiama www.maemoIT.org (per conservare la simmetria con maemoFR.org; potrebbe essere anche interessante fare una cosa simile per tutte le lingue).

Very good initiative.

Do you know there is a common language for all the Latin languages (Espanol, Italiano, Francese, Portuguese...) that is named Interlingua ( www.interlingua.com ?
... and it has the common vocabulary of these languages and with it you can address to a wider audience.

For example, tell me if you understand the paragraph above written in Interlingua:

"Tu cognosce que exista un lingua comun pro tote le linguas Latin (Espaniol, Italiano, Francese, Portugese) con le nomine "Interlingua" (www.interlingua.com) ?
... e il ha le vacabulario comune de iste linguas e con il tu pote addressar a un large audientia."

Que pensa tu?

Buona Idea,
Spero che il sito abbia successo!

Lo visitero` regolarmente.

The Following User Says Thank You to dantonic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
monoceros, i'm not sure: are you allowed to use the word maemo?

Originally Posted by Architengi View Post
Do you know there is a common language for all the Latin languages (Espanol, Italiano, Francese, Portuguese...) that is named Interlingua ( www.interlingua.com ?
It's a good idea, unfortunately I do not know Interlingua but also thank you for your interest and for the proposed collaboration. You could open a secondary wiki translated into Interlingua ... what do you think?

Originally Posted by benny1967
monoceros, i'm not sure: are you allowed to use the word maemo?
I do not think ... but it is a big problem? I believe that Nokia and the maemo community can only be happy with such an initiative, which helps the spread of knowledge relating to their systems.

Dopo gli annunci delle ultime ore e lo sconvolgente rilascio a sorpresa del nokia N900, più che mai ho bisogno dell'aiuto di tutti i maemo user italiani della community:

qualsiasi mano è la benvenuta, segnalatori, sviluppatori, autori, redattori, informatici...ma anche solo consiglieri e lettori che possano promuovere il portale... Uniti per far diventare maemoIT.org un grande punto di riferimento in italiano.

Ad ottobre, per le prime spedizioni dell'N900 (per chi l'ha preordinato) e per la sua comparsa nei negozi, sarebbe grandioso avere un sito completo e aggiornato.

Tags
forum, italian, maemoit.org, users, wiki