Posts: 245 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Toronto-Canada
Originally Posted by kiddn97583 View Post
are the UAE one madein Finland? because my friend has one UAE 16gb it's madein Finland
Mine is 'Made in Finland'... coming from Jumbo Electronics [the Sony retailer].

They aren't posting the 'white' on their website...
http://www.jumbocorp.com/prd_details.asp?prdt=79320
...but if enquired personally - they get it 2 u in 24-hrs. @ 100% adv... probably fetching it from the mkt stores 4 u - but makes sense to buy it from Jumbo 'coz then u get their 1-yr warranty.

I'd like to compare Finland made N9 side by side with my China N9 to see if the rumor/urban legend is true or not

I'd like to compare Finland made N9 side by side with my China N9 to see if the rumor/urban legend is true or not
In all probabilities it is indeed an 'urban legend'...
I'm having both & they r identical in all aspects -- usage, feel, build, battery et all.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to qorax For This Useful Post:
Coz mine have screen issue(those notorious stripes when low light luminance), body got creaky(with sound), kinda heat up when using 3G straight for hours.

I do aware some of the above problems have been addressed in several threads, so I am pretty familiar with em', however what's interesting, I am wondering maybe, maybe Finnish made ones won't have above problem :P , Or I am just dreaming LOL~!

Originally Posted by qorax View Post
In all probabilities it is indeed an 'urban legend'...
I'm having both & they r identical in all aspects -- usage, feel, build, battery et all.

Coz mine have screen issue(those notorious stripes when low light luminance), body got creaky(with sound), kinda heat up when using 3G straight for hours.

I do aware some of the above problems have been addressed in several threads, so I am pretty familiar with em', however what's interesting, I am wondering maybe, maybe Finnish made ones won't have above problem :P , Or I am just dreaming LOL~!
I have 3 N9s @ home, all colors; & another [white] is being added by month-end. Let me tell u -- none of my N9s have ANY ISSUES as reported by any/many over the forums.

I've been an avid iPhoner since 2007... always had all the iPhones... never had any problems with them... I thus, compare my N9s to the iPhones... they do not pose any problems as well.

My experience with N9s [till date] has been FANTASTIC !

The Following User Says Thank You to qorax For This Useful Post:
Anybody else disappointed with the hardware after a few months?

Design-wise its still very cool of course, but the materials (i.e. the hyped polycarbonate) just doesn't feel as good as metal or glass.

I compare it to my E71, which was maybe not as sexy but was still making me "proud" after 2 years.

Anyway, guess that's the wrong thread

The Following User Says Thank You to Rugoz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 192 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ south of France

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cevenn For This Useful Post:

I have a made in Finland and made in China, the Finland one has a better screen (no green tinge) and the body isn't creaking (yet).

Originally Posted by cevenn View Post

LOL... I had to see it twice to fathom the bulbs !

The Following User Says Thank You to qorax For This Useful Post:
Should also note that the LED light doesn't work when charging on the made in china one, does on the made in finland...

Tags
dinosaur bones, much ado, unicorn