Posts: 29 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by Rabah_vip View Post
hi cepi i have a problem with this version i install it but it still connecting
so what is the problem ?

thanks for your hard work
Think whatsapp is down.
My friend with BB cant connect neither

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
it seems that the last wazapp version the problem because i downgrade the wazapp and it connected

edit: now connected

Originally Posted by Rabah_vip View Post
hi cepi i have a problem with this version i install it but it still connecting
so what is the problem ?

thanks for your hard work
It took a long time to install the new version (+/- 5 min). After this, I got the "connecting" problem. But I rebooted the phone and it's working. Thanks, Cepi!

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Guys, even 0.2.7 (stable) stucks at connecting

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
Where is the unthank button? XD

Here one of the paranoids that doesn't want all his contacts to be sold to spammers. What if you let the option but just when not activated all contacts are syncronized without loading them in QML side? That will please everybody.

I won't ever use whatsapp official client while it has that privacy policy. I lived without it until Java port was done for my N900 (by the way I am also waiting for Wazzap for N900). I will be able to do again. Most of my friends use whatsapp but some of them use gtalk, facebook, msn, or skype too at their mobiles or most of them at computers.
Unthank button? seriously? By this time, all your friend with whatsapp and to whom you think you are "protecting" have agreed the privacy policy of the official version. Cepi has already given the reason for this change and the solution as well: do not use wazapp. After all, you also have gtalk, facebook, msn, or skype, don't you?

Please check/search for @wa_status at twitter before complaining you cant connect..geez.

you own a smartphone, not dumbphone

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soryuuha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
It seems Whatsapp was temporarily down, new version connects now!

The Following User Says Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
oh you again, just dont use wazapp..treat it as whatsapp official client, which you won't ever use.
I cannot treat a free software made by people for people as a closed one made for win money and a great database sell-able for money.

or stick to the old .deb(s) , as you can live withoit whatsapp..why not am outdated client?
Wazzap doesn't support my N900 yet, old debs won't ever do.

while devs are trying to race for perfection/better than official client, you asked something thay can put them on hold. Pretty selfish I would say.
The ability to have options for make happy all people is some of the great things of the free (libre) software, and in what world having options is selfish? Please, re-read my post, and re-read this paragraph you have wrote.

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
Originally Posted by slushie View Post
I'm not sure of the version number, but his version does have the media sharing.

Ok, but so unistalling the current version and installing the one you linked to (0.2.7 on wazapp.im) should fix the problems I mentioned?
Nope as I did that before...
Clean device, first install from wazzap.im but unable to register.
Contacted whatsapp support, tbc.

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Small update:
- Fixed bug sending captured videos
- Fixed bugs getting last seen (this causes wazapp stop working)

Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...92012-1325.deb

Also, I've removed "Select contacts for sync" option
It takes ages to load all contacts in QML side. So if some paranoid wants to sync only what he wants, just don't use wazapp. Anyways, whatsapp syncs all contacts too.

For those who have those contacts issues in chats. Please send me the log file. But not the log now! Remove the database (sorry for this) and start wazapp using terminal. If this issue happens, then PM me the log.
I can't fix it if I don't have this issue.
Thanks!
¡Gracias!
Works like a charm.

The Following User Says Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp