Cant seem to find any way of doing this

If I go to app manager and browse the list of available apps to download, is there any way of tagging apps to download instead of having to do each one individually as you have to keep waiting for the list to update after each one

Thanks

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Alaska
i was just thinking last night how great this feature would be. would love to see it implemented if anyone has the know how and the elbow grease.

me too ,great feature to be available.

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
gets my vote! for some reason i thought this was comin in pr1.2 but apparently i was oh so wrong!

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Alaska
also the ability to use the arrow keys to scroll would be just splendid. my wrist get tired after flicking though lists.

The Following User Says Thank You to tokag For This Useful Post:
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Please vote here:

https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=601

The link fwds to a technical bugtracker so please don't comment like "Me Too!!111" please. Just vote.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chemist View Post
Please vote here:

https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=601

The link fwds to a technical bugtracker so please don't comment like "Me Too!!111" please. Just vote.
I raised this issue back in March in this thread

I'm glad to see someone else has raised the problem, and a bug report has been made, and something is likely to be done about it.

Thanks to chemist for the link to the bug report and thanks to *sonic* for raising the issue again.

i personally think its one of the most frustrating things on the n900, that you can have multiple updates queued, but not multiple downloads queued, and you have to wait for the download to install, and then wait for the app manager to refresh itself before you can continue with another one.
Come on people vote on this bug!
For further history on this topic see here

Thanks to the Mod who moved the thread to its correct place, I wasnt sure where to place the thread and probably didnt search enough to see previous threads about the issue