Posts: 175 | Thanked: 201 times | Joined on Mar 2014 @ .LT
hm.. fixed eventsview control via
pkcon install jolla-settings-system
but cant remove volume control settings.. anyone knows some magic pkcon install xxxx words?

The Following User Says Thank You to wrm For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Simply refuse to use HW or SW from jolla until they refund all backers.

But IF you still use your jolla I have to say Im glad that you finally got an update.
Are you saying I should throw my perfectly fine Jolla phone in the closet and buy a different phone alltogether?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aki__A For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Aki__A, why are you paying attention to Dave?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
i forget how to update the phone if the phone is not sign in in the early access? how i do that?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Aki__A, why are you paying attention to Dave?
I'm not that freguent user of this board so I don't remember that much who he is, but I think It's slowly coming together.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aki__A For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
i forget how to update the phone if the phone is not sign in in the early access? how i do that?
Code:
devel-su               ## Use your SSH password here
ssu release 2.0.1.11   ## Your target OS version
version --dup
Possibly you still need to make the hook at "early access" in your jolla account at https://account.jolla.com/, have not tried without being early access tbh.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
@mosen thank, right now i remember this

your right, but the thing is, that i have a second phone, buyed second hand and its not listed in my account. but this will help me
or its enouth if i use my jolla ccount on my phone to get the early access for all device?

Last edited by cvp; 2016-04-29 at 16:13.

The Following User Says Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
I have all my three devices (2 phones, 1 Tablet) on one account. All have gotten the early access update.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
There's been alarmingly little progress made in the 3 months since the initial EA release. You'd hope that means that 2.0.2 will be a really big one. But given past form I doubt that's likely.

Also, I wonder how long Intex's patience will last, as they've supposedly been waiting months now for this release, and Jolla missed their date again.

Have Jolla made any headway at all in hiring new developers? Until they make significant progress with code (needs staff) and show an ability to support the Intex product, I can't imagine a FairPhone deal (that many here are pinning their hopes on) will materialise.

The most telling thing for me will be whether they've finally fixed the task scheduler or core utilisation issues that plague Sailfish (but not Alien Dalvik inside Sailfish). They've known about it forever and have yet to release anything which improves let alone fixes it, at least on the ARM side - I've no idea if they've done anything for the tablet x86 firmware.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bluefoot For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by bluefoot View Post
TAlso, I wonder how long Intex's patience will last, as they've supposedly been waiting months now for this release, and Jolla missed their date again.
Oh, do you have any references to that?
I have understood that the SFOS device is just some not-so-important side project for Intex, and the delays are from their side...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post: