Notices

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
unfortunatley i have removed qtlockscreen because of being rescource heavy. which is a shame because it's great, but since removing my device is back to it's normal self. i was using a lockscreen that had thumbnail of album art which showed in top even though it didn't actually show in the lockscreen. i could use a lite lockscreen like one i've just seen.

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Does anyone know if it's possible to have fonts with different size in portrait and landscape?

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
everything to fine
just want a bigger battery icon only

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
@Estel, corduroysack, etc.

I haven't (yet) tested QtLockscreen, but I know that the Qt libraries take quite a bit of RAM, which is shared amongst the running Qt applications.

Check also here: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=57337

You could try checking used RAM (e.g. with free) before and after running this app just to make sure. Result will most likely depend on whether you are running other Qt apps.

If you do test this, please report your findings. I might install QtLockscreen as well, but since I don't quite see the use of it (I usually unlock if I want to see what's going on), I'm not sure I will

The Following User Says Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
just updated to 0.14
any changelog?

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
just updated to 0.14
any changelog?
http://maemo.org/packages/view/qtlockscreen/

"0.1.4 * Added german translation (NightShift79)
* The default config file is always copied to /home/user/.config/sakya/QtLockscreen.ini.default
* Added postrm script
* Fixed metadata update"

The Following User Says Thank You to towhatend For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
unfortunatley i have removed qtlockscreen because of being rescource heavy. which is a shame because it's great, but since removing my device is back to it's normal self. i was using a lockscreen that had thumbnail of album art which showed in top even though it didn't actually show in the lockscreen. i could use a lite lockscreen like one i've just seen.
Why not update your own to the one seen or delete the media player controls etc all together and see if that resolves the issue?

The Following User Says Thank You to droitwichgas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 60 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
did anyone achieve a different size of albumart in landscape/portrait view?

i tried it with a second albumart widget with defined SizeL="0;0" but this also affects the size in portrait view like normal widget... WHY??

Last edited by lingling92; 2011-07-25 at 15:00.

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
Yeah, I'm trying that too but there seems to be a bug. You can set the two different sizes, but it will only load the size for the thing you are currently at.

Right now I have a big album art for portrait and smaller for landscape. If I am at landscape and a new song comes up, the album is loaded with the small size. I flip to portrait and it stays with the small size so there's a gap. Now if a new song comes then it loads the big size, so if I flip back to landscape it gets clipped. The widget should load both sizes automatically and display appropriately.

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
The problem with album art is:
-When the album art is loaded it is scaled to fit the size you set in the settings (keeping aspect ratio).
-When you change from portrait or landscape it's too late: the image has been scaled.

I'll fix this...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post: