Originally Posted by 9000 View Post
hmm...is priority dealer equivalent to authorized dealer?
Yes. They are the only authorized dealers in India that sell just Nokia phones and accessories.

also coming back to the issue here.. Is there any update here of what I can do to resolve this..?

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Device with such obvious defect should not pass the QA. I was just wondering if they sold you refurbished one at the beginning. Anyway...get back to your problem. Have you started removing extras stuff one by one to see if the situation improved?

Device with such obvious defect should not pass the QA. I was just wondering if they sold you refurbished one at the beginning. Anyway...get back to your problem. Have you started removing extras stuff one by one to see if the situation improved?
Well I just took a new backup of everything on the device without the apps and device settings. so would you want me to format the device again and just restore the data and check. Also this does not happen constantly at times its on a loop but otherwise its just goes on usually when I am on call or playing music.
And the 1st handset was purchased like a week after it was released here in India, the current device is new box replacement which I received the next day.

Originally Posted by amit_majumder View Post
Well I just took a new backup of everything on the device without the apps and device settings. so would you want me to format the device again and just restore the data and check. Also this does not happen constantly at times its on a loop but otherwise its just goes on usually when I am on call or playing music.
And the 1st handset was purchased like a week after it was released here in India, the current device is new box replacement which I received the next day.
Just remove the suspicious packages one by one. Start by the one I mentioned before.

Alright, I will have that done.

Just remove the suspicious packages one by one. Start by the one I mentioned before.
The Extras Packages have been removed..

I meant the installed packages....

I think my phone is way stable than before now, Just made a few calls as well as received calls and has not restarted yet. Although I will keep it under observation for the next 24hours.

Good luck.