You guys should post your Note home screens and such. I'm sure you guys have good stuff.

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
Originally Posted by BlackWindEXE View Post
You guys should post your Note home screens and such. I'm sure you guys have good stuff.
Hell why not?

The Following User Says Thank You to debernardis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
@debranardis Nice! Where do you get that wallpaper?
Seems like ICS uses up a bit more memory. Does this effect performance of ubuntu. I plan to install it later today.

Wallpaper is https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dhbGxwYXBlciJd

Ubuntu on ICS seems not different from GB. Not that quick, not that slow.

The Following User Says Thank You to debernardis For This Useful Post:
this could be an alternative for galaxy note
Name:  panasonic-eluga-power.jpg
Views: 1674
Size:  17.5 KB
Panasonic Eluga Power

features
5inch 720p display
9.6mm thick
1.5GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4
Android 4.0
8MP rear camera 1080p@30fp
dust proof/Water proof up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
battery can reach 50% charge in just 30 minutes.

source

Last edited by immi.shk; 2012-05-17 at 03:04.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to immi.shk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
over the last years have bought a new phone every 6 month, all with different OSes. The last one I bought back in Nov last year is called galaxy note. what i discovered when I had used it for a few weeks was that it is so great that i dont need to buy a new one anymore. still 6 month after. nothing can compete with it in web expreiance. I'm not buying note 2 or other copycats with that formfactor that will pop up after the success of the note. If you want phone that is amazing...just buy the Note.

i know most of members wont agree with me,but i like the AT&T-Note(i717) Design very much.. i know that its not as powerful as international Note(i7000) but still..

Name:  samsung-galaxy-note-i717-i7000-pictures.jpg
Views: 11451
Size:  40.7 KB
if someone doesn't know there are two galaxy note's i7000 & i717

i hope t-mobile version releases with design of AT&T i717 + Exynos

The Following User Says Thank You to immi.shk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
Originally Posted by debernardis View Post
...... but there are references which could help, like http://www.androidcentral.com/ics-fe...and-how-set-it
Are you looking for file transfer between android and desktop? sorry, if I did not read the whole thread. I am still using winSCP and has been satisfy with it. Or, lately I found FXexplore, from GooglePlay, they interacted with my winXP like a native win machine, file transfer or streaming video seemlessly.

bun

The Following User Says Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Anyone have any news about any update for galaxy note, including some of the stuff packed in galaxy III? Would be nice to get wake-while-watching-you function.

Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
Are you looking for file transfer between android and desktop? sorry, if I did not read the whole thread. I am still using winSCP and has been satisfy with it. Or, lately I found FXexplore, from GooglePlay, they interacted with my winXP like a native win machine, file transfer or streaming video seemlessly.

bun
My problems was connecting ICS to Ubuntu but, in order:
1) I had to deinstall the Ice Cream Sandwich update because there's a bug (most likely in kernel) which bricks the device;
2) anyway, ICS update had (buried inside its menus) the old usb guest connectivity,

So, no problem: I can connect but I'm back to Gingerbread now until the bug gets ironed out

Tags
android, galaxy note