Notices

Originally Posted by hadjistyllis View Post
Vibration disconnect the controller on TOMB RAIDER 1.
Also quick load on CRASH BANDICOOT games is not working properly.
Some early titles didn't like setting Analog mode on the controller, they would disconnect, light on controller stayed on, it just did nothing. As Dual Shock came out later it was only a feature on the Analog controller. Maybe the system for enabling vibration therefore triggers a change the old games don't like.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
At last I manage to run tomb raider 2. I use an mdf version (any convertion of this image to img,pbp, bin, iso stucks the game at loading). Dont know why other images dont work but at least this one works perfectly.

The Following User Says Thank You to hadjistyllis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 131 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Netherlands
sakya, I asked bonapart a long time ago, but he couldn't do it 'cause he doesn't have a Dualshock 3 controller, but do you think you can write native Dualshock 3 controller support for psx4m/pcsx-rearmed, just like Mupen64Plus?
Sure, it works as-is with the controller mapped to the N900's keyboard keys, but to have useable analog sticks will greatly enhance my gaming experience.

Honestly, it's all there's left to add to the emulator. It runs all games I've tried fullspeed with absolutely no sound hiccups flawlessly, which really is quite impressive considering the fact that the much more powerful Galaxy SII isn't even capable of such smooth PS1 emulation.

Sincerely,
ffha.

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by ffha View Post
I asked bonapart a long time ago, but he couldn't do it 'cause he doesn't have a Dualshock 3 controller
I don't have a dualshock controller 3 too.

do you think you can write native Dualshock 3 controller support for psx4m/pcsx-rearmed, just like Mupen64Plus?
I can try to "steal" some code from Mupen64 and see if it can be integrated in pcsxrearmed but now I'm busy with another project (for the coding competition).
I'll have a look at this in the future.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Is there a simple way of importing either DexDrive or PS3 Virtual Memory Card save games?

Originally Posted by Android_808 View Post
Is there a simple way of importing either DexDrive or PS3 Virtual Memory Card save games?
For DexDrive you can use (under Windows) MemcardRex:
http://www.zophar.net/utilities/psxutil/memcardrex.html

For the PS3 Memory Card...I don't know.

The Following User Says Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sakya View Post
For DexDrive you can use (under Windows) MemcardRex:
http://www.zophar.net/utilities/psxutil/memcardrex.html

For the PS3 Memory Card...I don't know.
It works with PS3 Virtual Card Saves but not Dex. Luckily I have access to both saves

I have one small request. ( I hope its small )
The emulator does not have the function to use second controller as some other emulators do (like picodrive).
This will help us to play with two Dual Schock 3 at the same time like the original console do.

Thanks a lot for the updates! I'll be testing it soon once I sort out my N900 and reinstall everything from a fresh flash.

The next game I'm planning to test (eboot again) is metal gear solid. apparently the game has a level where you need to use the 2nd controller?

And about Dual Shock support, I can confirm that this also works with cheap usb joysticks, they work well with Mupen64

Originally Posted by lonk View Post
The next game I'm planning to test (eboot again) is metal gear solid. apparently the game has a level where you need to use the 2nd controller?
Yes, Psycho Mantis...

At the moment there's no way to change the controller port.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, emulators, sausage ii, sneeze loud