Notices

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
i have updated to the latest version...one clear bug on this version is....

WARNING: the system did not find a compatible kernel version for injection drives

The application might not works properly

i got no problem injecting cause i have the proper drivers....can i suggest you disable this popup in later update??? even this popup warning is gud for noobs but not for advanced user....
anyway i'm still testing other features...hopefully i can try authenticate AP with space on it....
dear all I am also facing the same problem kindly guide me rgds RABI

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by erabi View Post
dear all I am also facing the same problem kindly guide me rgds RABI
please post output from "uname -r"

so open xterminal and write "uname -r"

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Don't want to break the uploaded version with a potentially non working version.

So here is a version with a workaround for the issue on WAP authentication when the network name has a space.

Could someone test this and post if successful in authenticating?
Attached Files
File Type: deb cleven_1.10-1_armel.deb (256.9 KB, 191 views)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by LightRain View Post
Hi all.

I have version 1.9-1 installed with kernel v47. I've successfully cracked my neighbor's wep key but when I tried to crack mine, the authentication window displayed "waiting for beacon frame" and then "no such BSSID available" and then closed itself. What should I do?
Actually it's not a wireless router. I plugged my laptop in a DSL router, and created a wireless ad hoc network. It doesn't have space in its name, just with letters.
Hi Saturn.
I think my problem isn't related to the space in network's name (I've tried the 1.10-1 version). Could you take a further look at it?

Last edited by LightRain; 2011-08-13 at 14:43.

Where must the dictionaries be placed? I expected to come up a file browser, like if you upload or change background but that wasn't the case. Would be awesome thing/feature though, but I don't mind if it's a static place

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Hi Saturn.
I think my problem isn't related to the space in network's name (I've tried the 1.10-1 version). Could you take a further look at it?
Yes, it wasn't meant for you. Others have reported the issue and I was/am hoping someone of them to test. I cannot break my router to test this at the moment.

For your case you should try to authenticate manually and see if it works.
As root do the following after you have done all other steps with Cleven:
Code:
aireplay-ng -1 5 -q 10 -e <network name> -a <network MAC> -h <your MAC>  wlan0

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mr_pingu View Post
Where must the dictionaries be placed? I expected to come up a file browser, like if you upload or change background but that wasn't the case. Would be awesome thing/feature though, but I don't mind if it's a static place
It is a fixed folder for the time being.
http://wiki.maemo.org/Cleven#Decryption_Window

In the future, I might make the folder location an option.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
It is a fixed folder for the time being.
http://wiki.maemo.org/Cleven#Decryption_Window

In the future, I might make the folder location an option.
Then it makes sense to carry my extHDD also Just joking, it's fine was just curious

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Mexico
hey saturn I would like to say that you're a genius! Why don't you make an updated version with different attacks like chop chop fragmentation etc..it would be awesome if you do that!

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
@saturn....

i have been testing v1.10-1 for an hour now so here is my feedback on your latest program....

Authentication on AP with space = works likes a charm
Authentication on AP without space = v1.7-1 & v1.8-1 got a better in authenticate than 1.9-1 or 1.10-1
Injection on AP with space or without space = works flawless if the AP is active....
WPA handshake = same as fAircrack...took a long time to get a handshake...
On decryptiing WEP or WPA = WEP decryption works fine...still testing on WPA decryption....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver