Notices

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by Alee View Post
i know that, coz i suggested it.
i was talking about Knobtvicker's UI where there isnt place for send button and i assume enter is used to send.
It's a cool thing he did....

There is a send button... when you get it you'll figure it out...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
well i found a little bug in the system ... sometimes my wazapp works perfectly but from one second to the other it suddenly stops working , i cant send or receive any messages anymore and it doesn't show if the person is online or not but it tells me i would be online, rebooting the device didn't work, turning to airplane mode and back online didn't work, removing the sim didn't work... i am running out of ideas here ... also my Emails stopped working the same time, but every other sevice (facebook & twitter) works perfectly... anyone else experienced that ? oh and i used only 3G

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
not a problem with your way of helping but was not nice to see you shout to a guy about small things like that.
thats all. Done deal
I wasn't shouting, I was using capitals to emphasise my point. I can't shout on a public forums

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Near Barcelona - From San Francisco
hmm I finally installed wazapp using the android emulator and a PC. But it seems that all the messages that I have sent show the RED clock, so I guess they have not gone out. Do I need to activate something?

keatsfan
-------------

Originally Posted by adio_89 View Post
well i found a little bug in the system ... sometimes my wazapp works perfectly but from one second to the other it suddenly stops working , i cant send or receive any messages anymore and it doesn't show if the person is online or not but it tells me i would be online, rebooting the device didn't work, turning to airplane mode and back online didn't work, removing the sim didn't work... i am running out of ideas here ... also my Emails stopped working the same time, but every other sevice (facebook & twitter) works perfectly... anyone else experienced that ? oh and i used only 3G

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina

Itsy bitsy doubt: What is the button with a "contact" (the one under the dialogue box) for? One is for emojis (works fine), the other for location (better not touch it, it freezes the app), the other....?
I cant try it because it freezes wazapp.
Thanks to people in this thread, I get encouragement and useful tips here.

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Near Barcelona - From San Francisco
One more comment on my non-functioning Wazapp install; when I go to accounts, wazapp shows up with a BIG red square as its icon. And my telephone shows up as 34 627 ... .... Not sure if it should show as +34 and I entered it wrong when I did the install. Any comments?

keatsfan

Hi guys
dont know if anybody already posted this, but I cannot find or read 234 pages looking for it, On installation instructions says:

"move that .zip to /opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp folder"

problem: on my phone I only get to see: /opt/wxapp/plugins, no bin file??

what am I doing wrong?

Originally Posted by honduran01 View Post
Hi guys
dont know if anybody already posted this, but I cannot find or read 234 pages looking for it, On installation instructions says:

"move that .zip to /opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp folder"

problem: on my phone I only get to see: /opt/wxapp/plugins, no bin file??

what am I doing wrong?
you guys see the difference? instead of WAXMPPPLUGIN i have WXAPP

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
there is a deb version by cepi so you dont have to do that manually

The Following User Says Thank You to LaLlamaQueLlama For This Useful Post:
Okay i have a bit problem whit my wazzap. I'm allready sorry for my bad english hope you guys understand.

I'm not good whit these programs and i thinked i should just wait for the normal update but it seems to take so long. So i downloaded the cepis version. Now i can open images and that stuff but in my conversations in group chats there is just reading Fetching group subject... plus the messages i send stays red for a long time and sends like 8 hours delay. In group chats i dont see messages i send but they had sent whit that delay when i looked from my friends phone.

Like i told im not good whit this and really would use some help! thx

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp