Active Topics

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
A tragedy has befallen me, my N9 fell and got destroyed.

My girlfriend got a Iphone 4s for xmas so she has her Iphone4 to give to me, I put the sim in and it works fine. But how do I transfer my contacts which I have on my N900 to the Iphone?

I tried to bluetooth it , but it didnt work, any ideas?

note the reason why I am asking is because I cut my N900 sim to fit the N9 and dont have an adapter yet and need to transfer contacts to have a working phone until I can use my N900 again.

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Thanks for all the help! ;-)

I kid, but seriously I couldn't stand using that locked down, illogical device for more than 4hrs. I ran to the mall, went to a cellphone kiosk and bought a microsim adapter and I am back using my N900.

People may say the iphone just works, but it is like using fingerpaint compared to high quality oils. Let little Johnny have fun with his iphone, it will never be for me.

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Near Barcelona - From San Francisco
Reviving an old thread... any tips for getting my contacts out of my N9 and into an iPhone 4S?

Cheers,

Keatsfan

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by keatsfan View Post
Reviving an old thread... any tips for getting my contacts out of my N9 and into an iPhone 4S?

Cheers,

Keatsfan
Use exchange sync or export your contacts from the N9 using the Contacts app (saved in ~/MyDocs/Contacts) and import them on the i4s using apps like vCard Importer etc...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post: