I can confirm the fix works. I can use theme customizer and fast transitions with this. Really nice considering I was having to choose between the fast transitions and forced rotation, etc. since I don't keep my theme the same every time (and didn't feel like editing the transitions.ini file each time I switched.)

FWIW, I had theme customizer already customized and working and then had the CSSU features app write in the missing files. No reboot loop or need for a reflash. Just my experience.

Thanks Saturn.

Posts: 473 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Virginia, USA
I apologize for the cross-post, but I asked twice on the CSSU thread, but it rapidly got buried. After the flurry of CSSU and CSSU features downloads, I am having bluetooth issues. I'm running version CSSU version 20.2010.36-2maemo16.8 and CSSU Features Configuration 2.4-1. The problem I am having is that bluetooth doesn't seem to work with the phone. It works everywhere else, key clicks, media player (I generally use MediaBox), however, as soon as the phone app comes up, I have no bluetooth. Let me explain. I called the phone, and got my ring tone...Until the phone app popped up. Is there a quick fix to get this back working? Because of the fairly small speakers, it is almost impossible to hear a speakerphone in a car at highway speeds.

Thanks,
--vr

Originally Posted by VulcanRidr View Post
I apologize for the cross-post, but I asked twice on the CSSU thread, but it rapidly got buried. After the flurry of CSSU and CSSU features downloads, I am having bluetooth issues. I'm running version CSSU version 20.2010.36-2maemo16.8 and CSSU Features Configuration 2.4-1. The problem I am having is that bluetooth doesn't seem to work with the phone. It works everywhere else, key clicks, media player (I generally use MediaBox), however, as soon as the phone app comes up, I have no bluetooth. Let me explain. I called the phone, and got my ring tone...Until the phone app popped up. Is there a quick fix to get this back working? Because of the fairly small speakers, it is almost impossible to hear a speakerphone in a car at highway speeds.
I know it's bad form to respond to one's own posts, however, I wanted to thank the CSSU featrures team. I don't know what got fixed, but on a whim this afternoon, I went into HAM and updated. CSSU Features 2.4-2 was there. I downloaded and my phone -> bluetooth worked great.

Kudos to the teams (CSSU and CSSU features).

--vr

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by VulcanRidr View Post
I know it's bad form to respond to one's own posts, however, I wanted to thank the CSSU featrures team. I don't know what got fixed, but on a whim this afternoon, I went into HAM and updated. CSSU Features 2.4-2 was there. I downloaded and my phone -> bluetooth worked great.

Kudos to the teams (CSSU and CSSU features).

--vr
Thanks. Nevertheless, it is something else that fixed it and not this application
It might be some half made update in your system that completed with the rest..

Anyway, good news for you..

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
FYI, uploaded the latest version (2.5-6) in devel.

For info and screenshots you can check the wiki.

If no complaints, in a couple of days will push it to extras-testing.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
Thanks. Nevertheless, it is something else that fixed it and not this application
It might be some half made update in your system that completed with the rest..

Anyway, good news for you..
I don't know what did it then, because got the first CSSU update last tuesday, the CSSU Features config on wednesday, then CSSUs thursday and friday. In the meantime, I did an apt-get update and apt-get upgrade and updated everything...In the meantime, nothing worked. I got the CSSU Features yesterday, and immediately after, everything worked. *shrug*.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
IMHO what's missing from the application are some settings from CSSU Tuner:

* Transition lenght (ms)
* App menu blur
* App menu scroll speed
(maybe more)

...and moving it from power menu to settings control panel (like CSSU Tuner). Maybe reorganizing the GUI into tabs too if the list of fields gets too long. I could probably hack this in but it will take ages, being restricted by little knowledge of scratchbox / autobuilder and limited free time.

Otherwise, neat accomplishment.

Last edited by don_falcone; 2011-09-13 at 14:36.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
I was just about to request this apps shortcut be moved into settings control panel, but don_falcore beat me to it..

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
I was just about to request this apps shortcut be moved into settings control panel, but don_falcore beat me to it..
It is in my todo list.. but I don't think I will spend more time in searching for it.

Anyone, who wishes this, can send me instructions or just the application name (that has been made with python) and sits in the settings panel.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by helloct View Post
hello,
I get this while installing. Any help please.
Help me please.