Poll: Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro
Poll Options
Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by philh View Post
Toyota Corolla is the best selling car of all time.

Guess what I am driving.

It`s not Toyota Corolla..
Thereīs nothing you can moan about regarding Android.
So itīs only anger or disappointment that Maemo canīt even be compared with Symbian....

considerd that you want android...
If you want a device that looks good, take the pro.
If you want a device that has power take the lg 2x, galaxy 2, atrix, or sensation.

Posts: 459 | Thanked: 669 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ The DMV
Originally Posted by God View Post
The Xperia pro has the newest Sony Exmor RTM Mobile Sensor with f/2.4 lens aperture, you really want to compare that with the out-dated N900īs camera? l
I was somewhat interested in the Xperia Pro as a potential replacement device, depending on how both Harmattan and the potential AT&T acquisition of T-mobile USA played out.

I was mainly interested in the high-ish spec'd camera + physical keyboard combo. However, reviewers of the Xperia Arc & Neo (both with the same camera specs, I believe, as the forthcoming Pro) have generally been disappointed by the imaging quality, relative to the hype.

So for now, I'll wait until something better comes along. The N900 should meet my needs for the foreseeable future.

Edit to add: the just-announced Milestone/Droid 3 also looks like a potential option if you are looking for an Android handset with a higher-end cellphone camera (8MP) and physical keyboard

Last edited by klinglerware; 2011-06-20 at 19:58.

Posts: 200 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ São Paulo - Brasil
I would go for the Xperia Pro, I am not so confident about Motorola.
Even the Xperia 10 mini pro's camera is way better that the N900's.

I had been using the Xperia 10 mini pro for a month, it is really cool the Android Market and the multitouch...but with that processor, it is no match for the n900, on the other hand, the Xperia Pro, qwerty, sony bravia engine, hdmi bravia connectivity, among other features, looks really promissing.

I just think that Sony is losing many customers by delaying its availability.

Any idea on the availability?

end of this month. It was supposed to be beginning but got put back to end of June. Suppose it COULD get put back even further but my wife would through something at them so they might just have to release it

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by klinglerware View Post
I was somewhat interested in the Xperia Pro as a potential replacement device, depending on how both Harmattan and the potential AT&T acquisition of T-mobile USA played out.

I was mainly interested in the high-ish spec'd camera + physical keyboard combo. However, reviewers of the Xperia Arc & Neo (both with the same camera specs, I believe, as the forthcoming Pro) have generally been disappointed by the imaging quality, relative to the hype.

So for now, I'll wait until something better comes along. The N900 should meet my needs for the foreseeable future.

Edit to add: the just-announced Milestone/Droid 3 also looks like a potential option if you are looking for an Android handset with a higher-end cellphone camera (8MP) and physical keyboard
I currently own the Milestone 2....yes, the Milestone 3 seems nice, but it doesnīt really look stylish, they made it look a bit like the first Milestone again....

Tags
android, qwerty