Originally Posted by Arie View Post
I am using a command line window... the problem is it just opens the second command line window then automatically shuts it. I am willing to mess up my phone to figure this out, because I want open mode... screw aegis.
If you're using Windows Vista or 7 with UAC on, you need to open an elevated command prompt (right-click Command Prompt in the Start menu and select Run as administrator) in order to be able to run Flasher.

The Following User Says Thank You to itsnotabigtruck For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by itsnotabigtruck View Post
If you're using Windows Vista or 7 with UAC on, you need to open an elevated command prompt (right-click Command Prompt in the Start menu and select Run as administrator) in order to be able to run Flasher.
That was it, thank you.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Hello MeeGo gans, first-time poster here
Well, I've been following the progress on Aegis for some time now. I first tried the opensh solution but, after several reboots, I had run tired of not having a phone that can boot by itself, so I'm now running the stock firmware.
My question is, is there not a way to replace the normal kernel with the open one through the flasher? Because, as things stand, I'd rather retype all my passwords than lose the warranty (my N9 is a gift ).
Finally, I'd like to thank every developer here and elsewhere for supporting a phone and a community that Nokia's current management would rather have not existed. You're the best, guys, keep it up!

The Following User Says Thank You to user/zero For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
Please, please tell me that someone out there has PR1.2 open mode kernel?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qole For This Useful Post:
Sorry for posting this here , can someone take a look here please ? http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=82322

Because so far no one did .

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
qole, i think it's impossible before kernel sources not avialable in harmattan-dev

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Got a confirmation email from Nokia, that DVD with pr1.2 sources will be shipped

Unfortunately for now, PR 1.2 related sources are available only on DVD. We can ship the DVD at no cost to you. For this, I would need your full address details. Please note that Nokia will not store your personal data in any register or use it for any other purpose than delivering the code to you.

Last edited by nieldk; 2012-03-01 at 17:54.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
so, anyone requested it?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
so, anyone requested it?
Cant you read ?

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
you requested?

Tags
aegis, open kinda