Posts: 155 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ central georgia, usa
could you let us know when a US order has a status other than "OPEN?"

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Internet_Cafe_W3
I just called them, they told me they recieved units today, and will recieve units tommorow! I asked unit # recieved, they couldn't answer. All they could say is that since I was a pre-order I have a good chance, for what that's worth to a guy who just bought a 1gb mem stick, and is thinking nothing other than damn the xbox 360 is next week! LOL

Mine is still open.. so much for shipping them overnight yesterday

dale

called them first thing this morning, they told me they haven't recieved the shipment that they told me they recieved. Apparently Trenton(Nokia) wasn't in the warehouse, damn my memory came into today, least I can use it on my PSP if I never get the 770. I don't know if anyone has considered trying this, http://www.darkplanets.co.uk/datel-4gb-harddrive.asp but I will when I finally get my 770. I would bet my bank account that it works since its RS-MMC

Originally Posted by ChuckP
[...]damn my memory came into today, least I can use it on my PSP if I never get the 770. I don't know if anyone has considered trying this, http://www.darkplanets.co.uk/datel-4gb-harddrive.asp but I will when I finally get my 770. I would bet my bank account that it works since its RS-MMC
Wait, the PSP isn't RS-MMC, it's Memory Stick, completely different.

Mel

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ The Netherlands
I've orderd mine yesterday.... can't wait .....

sooo excited......

Mel your soo right, I just looked at the size and thought it was Pro-Duo compliant. That was a hard day for me, I blame cisco and their voip equipment for that mistake!

Originally Posted by ChuckP
Mel your soo right, I just looked at the size and thought it was Pro-Duo compliant. That was a hard day for me, I blame cisco and their voip equipment for that mistake!
heh. I'll tell my friend, who's a director over at Cisco, that their equipment is to blame for misorders. I already know his answer though... probably a look going "err?!" and then a "whatever". :P

Mel

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Eugene, Oregon
Originally Posted by melody
heh. I'll tell my friend who's a director at Cisco
Seriously, Mel, you SHOULD tell your friend. You should tell your friend that their 'application-specific' network project will be making a big mistake if they don't find a way to hook into the 770 phenomenon! Cisco's hottest product for many months has been the WRT54G routers that allow for users to install Linux firmware on. They're selling hundreds of thousands of these monthly. If they like that and are looking to repeat that success then they can hardly do better than to marry the WRT54G product line with a Linux firmware version that specifically acknowledges the 770 and its unquenchable thirst for network transparent applications. They're on third base in this new market. Maybe if you would point that out to them they would stop obsessing at how beautiful the grass is in the outfield is and focus on getting to home plate.

YES I agree, and please note to him they need better online documentation! and the 2 character commands for their products PALEASE! also they are too stiff on pricing!
Back on topic
I called today they said yet again the have recieved initial shipment and that they are processing orders. When I put in my order number on their site it tells me there is no record of it
Anyone else having this problem?

Last edited by ChuckP; 2005-11-19 at 19:45.