Active Topics

Notices

Now I'm using the proposed configuration , is there any better configuration ?

.....sorry

Last edited by shady; 2011-05-16 at 04:41.

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Uploaded a new version (1.4-1) in devel.

There are some small code changes, but it's mostly about having rotation support in the UI.

The changelog:
  • Modifications in the postrm and the postinstall script.
  • Installation triggers compilation of the code and removal of not needed files.
  • Added simple file to start the UI.
  • Modification of the UI to support rotation.

Some screenshots below:
Attached Images

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
hey
could u tell me how i can get an updated version of the swappoluble..with the gui interface..? im using a pretty old version without it..its fast enough though..but i would like the GUI

Posts: 55 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Vinilz View Post
hey
could u tell me how i can get an updated version of the swappoluble..with the gui interface..? im using a pretty old version without it..its fast enough though..but i would like the GUI
Have you extras-devel set to on in your repositories? I have it and receive the update without problem.

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by Vinilz View Post
hey
In order to get the GUI version you'll need to uninstal first the noGUI version.
Then install the swappolube from extras-testing if you want to check the latest version or from the extras the stable version.

off-topic: it is ridiculous scary how many are using the devel as their primary source of apps.

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
it is ridiculous scary how many are using the devel as their primary source of apps.
So many mandatory apps never make it out of devel, so we have to. On Maemo, -devel isn't a short stop. Backup Menu, one of the few apps everyone should have, is only there, e.g. Others have versions so old in extras it's not funny.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ndi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 55 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Italy
I think that the devel repositories is not so unstable, sometimes you can grab new version of the apps with some regression, but the developer correct it pretty quickly. As ndi correctly say, some apps are only there, since the apps list for Maemo is not so long, i still think that the devel repositories is a must to have. Just my opinion, anyway i agree that this is off-topic here.

The Following User Says Thank You to pfontana77 For This Useful Post:
Uploaded a new version (1.4-2) in devel and testing.

The only change is a modification of the UI to expand on all the available screen estate.

There was a "hidden" status bar added automatically by the designer in the bottom stealing 20px.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Was it necessary to add a Shortcut to the power button's menu? (a few updates ago?) This seems unnecessary to me. Is there a way to disable it?

Edit: Nevermind, you can disable it in the options

Last edited by jessi3k3; 2011-05-29 at 22:29.

The Following User Says Thank You to jessi3k3 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada lubes, bada rox, swappiness, tuning