Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
kingoddball's Avatar
Posts: 1,187 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Australia
#21
Ummm...


DON'T ***** ABOUT IT!
YOU DO BETTER WORK!


Many, many members here put so much work into this project when it was in it's infancy, myself included. Many hard hours and much work!

e -yes has done wonderful work and he is virtually the only developer left!

You may not like it.
Either don't use it or try help improve it!



The rage should be turned to you...
__________________
The thanks button? Sure! You can press it! I would!

Last edited by kingoddball; 2011-07-18 at 07:51.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to kingoddball For This Useful Post:
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2011
#22
The Grand Nitdroid Thread - Sound While in A Call Achieved??? no link

is just for : i have and not you hahaha????
 
danramos's Avatar
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,453 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
#23
Originally Posted by kingoddball View Post
Ummm...


DON'T ***** ABOUT IT!
YOU DO BETTER!


Many, many member on here put so much work into this project when it was in it's infancy, myself included. Many hard hours and much work!

e -yes has done wonderful work and he is virtually the only developer!

You may not like it.
Either don't use it or try help improve it!



The rage should be turned to you...
Hey there, Spanky. Maybe you need to meditate on your breathing more... Just saying.

__________________
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR
 

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
danramos's Avatar
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,453 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
#24
Originally Posted by papa73 View Post
The Grand Nitdroid Thread - Sound While in A Call Achieved??? no link

is just for : i have and not you hahaha????
__________________
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR
 

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Beirut
#25
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Nokia - (verb) - the act of climbing arduously to reach a high peak before tragically misstepping and tripping yourself over that peak and falling violently to your death on the other side. --DR
:O OMFG!!!! you read(past tense) the dictionary?? lolololol
 

The Following User Says Thank You to joeljad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Beirut
#26
Originally Posted by kingoddball View Post
Ummm...


DON'T ***** ABOUT IT!
YOU DO BETTER WORK!


Many, many members here put so much work into this project when it was in it's infancy, myself included. Many hard hours and much work!

e -yes has done wonderful work and he is virtually the only developer left!

You may not like it.
Either don't use it or try help improve it!



The rage should be turned to you...
LOL ppl chillax!!! take a chillpill(i took one :P) >.> soooooooooo what your saying is that there is only one guy working on this project??? are you ****ing serious?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOWAIIIII :O:O:O:O:O:O:O well yeah id like to improve it buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttt the thing is how xD ik nothing bout idk what they call it... scripting>.>???
 
Posts: 279 | Thanked: 293 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Italy
#27
I will never ever install nitdroid for 3 reasons:
1. Maemo > Android. No discussion. When you'll run X11/wayland under android maybe we'll talk.
2. *****y community. If you say some thing doesn't work or ask about it all you get is "ZOMG YOU ***** YOU DON'T RESPECT DEV'S WORK!!!!"
3. Absolutely no documentation nor news. Only channel is drunkdebugger's twitter feed...

Btw, the problem with calls is getting a wrapper to ofono from android, and because android has no real portable middleware it's difficult. Nitdroid has to run a pulseaudio server and that's not easy either...

Last edited by admiral0; 2011-07-18 at 14:37. Reason: added 1 more reason
 

The Following User Says Thank You to admiral0 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Beirut
#28
Originally Posted by admiral0 View Post
I will never ever install nitdroid for 3 reasons:
1. Maemo > Android. No discussion. When you'll run X11/wayland under android maybe we'll talk.
2. *****y community. If you say some thing doesn't work or ask about it all you get is "ZOMG YOU ***** YOU DON'T RESPECT DEV'S WORK!!!!"
3. Absolutely no documentation nor news. Only channel is drunkdebugger's twitter feed...

Btw, the problem with calls is getting a wrapper to ofono from android, and because android has no real portable middleware it's difficult. Nitdroid has to run a pulseaudio server and that's not easy either...
well... your 100% right but i installed nitroid because i hate the ****ing maemo!!!! LAGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALAG it effen LAGS A LOT... for example i lock my n900 using maemo unlock it then the ****ing cpu stays at 100% for 10 sec maybe moaar sometimes all your widgets on your screen disappear and the best thing is that there is this stupid bug... when you turn on your music from the media player widget then turn it off and then someone calls you and hangs up or whatever... guess what the stupid music player turns on by itself!!! stupid n900 FU!!
anw i didnt really understand what you said at the end >.> like ok im lebanese but i studied english at school and i go to the american university in lebanon buuuutttt not a word haha sry!
uuhhhmmm no offense btw
 
Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
#29
This thread is f***ing nuts!
__________________
I like cake.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to johnel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 279 | Thanked: 293 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Italy
#30
Originally Posted by joeljad View Post
well... your 100% right but i installed nitroid because i hate the ****ing maemo!!!! LAGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALGLALAG it effen LAGS A LOT... for example i lock my n900 using maemo unlock it then the ****ing cpu stays at 100% for 10 sec maybe moaar sometimes all your widgets on your screen disappear and the best thing is that there is this stupid bug... when you turn on your music from the media player widget then turn it off and then someone calls you and hangs up or whatever... guess what the stupid music player turns on by itself!!! stupid n900 FU!!
anw i didnt really understand what you said at the end >.> like ok im lebanese but i studied english at school and i go to the american university in lebanon buuuutttt not a word haha sry!
uuhhhmmm no offense btw
I think you installed too much daemonized crap... Try uninstalling some applications. All here runs fine..

Also cssu and 700MHz + cgroup setting
 
Reply

Tags
android, joelshi*, nitdroid

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 13:09.