Moving abroad soon so I need a dual-SIM handset.

My Jolla has a cracked screen, but it works absolutely fine. Hairline fractures, barely noticeable unless the light hits them. Does not impact screen readability at all. Comes with box + original packaging. White OH.

Looking for £50 + postage. UK-based, so take that into account. Would send tracked and insured.

These photos (sorry for potato quality) show the extent of the cracks. Note that the horizontal crack is at the bottom of the device and spider-webs off a little into the bottom left corner. The vertical crack is from the bottom left corner, curves round, and finishes about 3/4 of the way to the top of the glass panel. The final image (head-on) shows the visibility of the crack when viewed head-on, which is to say, very minimal. As stated before, the device is in full working order.

Being as honest as possible here. Sold as described. I offer no warranties. If you want better pictures of anything in particular, ask, and I'll do my best.

Last edited by From Vertu with Love; 2015-07-08 at 23:25.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to From Vertu with Love For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
You know people will ask for pics
why not posting them directly?

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
You know people will ask for pics
why not posting them directly?
Was just uploading them to imgur, done now.

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by From Vertu with Love View Post
Looking for £50 + postage.
Wow, cheepest opportunity to snag a used spare battery since month! You could add remaing capacity as selling point. Oh the irony...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 654 | Thanked: 2,368 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ UK
Might be interested, how much do you expect postage to cost (within the UK)?

Does the phone pass all of the other CSD tests (type
Code:
*#*#310#*#*
on the keypad).

Thanks

Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Wow, cheepest opportunity to snag a used spare battery since month! You could add remaing capacity as selling point. Oh the irony...
Call me a nice guy who just wants to see the thing used rather than sleeping forever in a draw.

And agreed to sell the phone.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to From Vertu with Love For This Useful Post:
Did you see my post?

Edit: did you mean you have already agreed to sell the phone, or that you're a nice guy because you thought you'd sell it rather than leave it in a drawer?

Originally Posted by Feathers McGraw View Post
Did you see my post?

Edit: did you mean you have already agreed to sell the phone, or that you're a nice guy because you thought you'd sell it rather than leave it in a drawer?
Already agreed to sell, someone was very fast.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to From Vertu with Love For This Useful Post:
OK, thanks anyway

The Following User Says Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post: