Notices

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Yay, welcome back.
If you don't mind can you have a look at my requests over on Lanterne, they should be simple but very handy
Oh, and don't forget to vote in the election, last day.
http://maemo.org/vote

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
If you don't mind can you have a look at my requests over on Lanterne, they should be simple but very handy
Will do!

Oh, and don't forget to vote in the election, last day.
http://maemo.org/vote
Yup, voted a couple of days ago.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Nice to see you back - out of curiosity, are you planning to do some work on Orecchiette? It is one huge missing brick on N900 software side, if we don't consider buggy recaller (and even if we do, I would still preffer your configurable and nicely written software over that mess ).

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Nice to see you back - out of curiosity, are you planning to do some work on Orecchiette?
Very much so, although I must admit I'm hoping to get some cleanup work done on Pierogi first. Orecchiette obviously needs immediate work on how it stores its data; but I really do need to give it a more thorough design review. (I originally based the program on Recaller, but the more I've looked at how audio works, the less it seems that Recaller does anything the right way. )

If I can get myself back up to full speed, I should be able to get some work done on it. Thanks!

(Oh, BTW, from what I'm seeing, it looks like Jolla doesn't have a call recorder app yet. Hmm...)

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ lebanon
AWESOOOOME !!!!!!
It works like a charm
Can you add GI tv keyset to the list?
Thanks in advance

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
I'm getting back to doing requests finally.

I have added support for the Motorola VIP1853 / VIP1903 into Pierogi following the instructions on the links provided (thanks!). (I've plugged it in as "Motorola STB Keyset 2".) This remote is using a "CanalSat" protocol, which is a slightly odd modification of the RC5 protocol. Most likely, I will manage to get some aspect of the protocol wrong on the first try, so if it doesn't work for you, please holler at me.

I'm not sure when I'll have the next iteration of Pierogi available, but hopefully soon...
Hope to see a new version soon then, thanks
And speaking of cameras, just got myself a Canon 600D (also known as rebel t3i), it seems it has IR too, so...
There are aftermarket remote controls but I can't seem to find the real deal (the protocol info)

And welcome back
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

Last edited by mr_pingu; 2013-12-29 at 16:13.

hi..

im from malaysia..

i love the pierogi.. it can control my lg tv like a charm.. in malaysia i have astro beyond decoder.. i hope i can control it also via pierogi.. i found the astro ir code in this website.. i really dont know what it is.. but i ask u, maybe u can help me.. and pls add the astro beyond keyset in pierogi.. love the pierogi.. here is the link for astro beyond LIRC..

http://blog.jasonrumney.net/2010/07/...e-control.html

thanx in advance..

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
This program is the best! Misplaced the remote for my TV, which is needed to cycle through the inputs. Was stuck on my Blu-ray player and I wanted to watch the Olympics. Fifteen seconds after I opened the program I had power cycled the TV, Within a minute I had figured out how to change inputs. This is a good thing.

It had been a couple of months since I had seriously used the N900 as anything but an alarm clock and Internet Radio player. I can see I'll be getting it back into regular use. Thank you!

The Following User Says Thank You to tzsm98 For This Useful Post:
Works great, just fantastic! Thank you!

Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
I've got an EyeTV 250 myself; it was one of the first devices I tried to control when I started putting Pierogi together. Unfortunately, I was never able to find anything other than the one keyset I've got, and I never have been able to control my 250. One of these days I'm going to finally set up an LIRC server on one of my boxes with an IR receiver and find out exactly what commands my remote is sending...
Late response, but I am still crossing my fingers on this!
:-)

Tags
infrared, pasta, remote, remote control