Posts: 42 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Philadelphia
As the Lumia 800 and N9 share identical chassis and battery, has anyone gotten their N9 battery replace by Microsoft/Nokia USA? I would be willing to pay out of pocket too.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
send it to their authorized repair shop in Alabama. I think they are called PALCO.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 42 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Philadelphia
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
send it to their authorized repair shop in Alabama. I think they are called PALCO.
Thanks for the info!

The Following User Says Thank You to tibere86 For This Useful Post:
Here is their info:

PALCO

2914 Green Cove Road SW

Huntsville, AL 35803

Desk: (256)-883-3434

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
I'm waiting more than a year for a reply from palco... be sure to document and use tracking numbers etc.

The Following User Says Thank You to stlpaul For This Useful Post:
Posts: 119 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rotterdam, port to Europe !
Fortunately product liability is better in Europe, for Nokia and also for Apple as we have been able to read recently

The Following User Says Thank You to eerde For This Useful Post:
I just used PALCO to reflash my N9. Got the device back in 4 days. I previously used them to unlock my E71, where I forgot my own code. Got it back also in 4 days. I was satisfied with service.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
PALCO has come a long way over the years. Four years ago they were slow and the treatment of the device was spotty. My last several dealings with PALCO were fast and spot-on for repair and how they took care of the device while they had it. Communication is also much improved. I used to cringe when I sent off a device, now I know things will work out like they are supposed to. I've sent them 6103, 6133, 6301, N75, N78, 5800 XM, N900 and other devices over the years. I've not had anything to whine about since 2008.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tzsm98 For This Useful Post: