Closed Thread
Brainstorm:
http://maemo.org/community/brainstor...imer_for_n900/

Summary:
Is there any possibility to implement a Sleep Timer "shutting down" the whole phone after a certain time?

Posts: 883 | Thanked: 980 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Bern, Switzerland
Originally Posted by mcvries View Post
Brainstorm:
http://maemo.org/community/brainstor...imer_for_n900/
Summary:
Is there any possibility to implement a Sleep Timer "shutting down" the whole phone after a certain time?
The brainstorm you mentioned is slightly different from what you seem to want (no more music vs. complete power off).
My sleeper widget (extras-devel) is the solution for the item in the brainstorm. Shutting down the phone completely would be but a small addition.

"the idea of truly having a computer in your pocket just moved a big step closer."

I'd really appreciated a complete power off mode.
It would be amazing if you could enhance your widget with this function!

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
a) Your brainstorm has no link back to talk forums

b) Searching could have exposed this brainstorm, which is related and could help the community, as one solution with 10 votes is way more than 10 solutions with one vote.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

The Following User Says Thank You to ndi For This Useful Post:
Guess I have to learn one or the other thing concerning brainstorms, links and this forum. I will include a link into the brainstorm.

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
As there is for "power consumotion at startup" reasons no need of "turning off" power and this is actualy a double post/idea. I merge these on request (make use of the "Report This" function, please).

Please move your ideas/solutions over to the brainstorm ndi's post mentions and close this at brainstorm.

Thank you

Closed

Last edited by chemist; 2010-01-22 at 19:58.

Closed Thread