Active Topics

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ London @ UK
Maybe we should read posts before writing repeated ones

It has been posted at least 10 times in ten different threads!

Posts: 175 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester UK
worth reading this - left the factories at the weekend!

http://www.phone-review.org/phone-re...get-video-demo

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by locusf View Post
Now to auto-refresh verkkokauppa.com N900 page
go ahead, one could find that useful after my n900 has allready knocked to my door from nokia online store
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Is this true or am I dreaming? Does this mean that MPD.co.uk could start shipping before the 16th?!

I may just pass out from excitement/relief/etc!

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 1,679 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Helsinki
Thanks for opening a new thread. The thread of all threads has become kind of overwhelming for me to comment There was nothing else to be said until we are 100 percent sure that we are shipping. Sorry for not announcing a particular shipment date. 10 days into November, we are ready..

The Following 119 Users Say Thank You to Peter@Maemo Marketing For This Useful Post:
aironeous, ankkuri, Arif, ARJWright, att, b-man, bbin, bemymonkey, bigbrovar, bocaJ, bronzetank, cduv, chemist, chrislj, chritto, cocayden, codeMonkey, Corwin, dantonic, DaveR53, davost, deadmalc, debian, deziredd, dieg, draco.bdn, drm, dvergin, edgedemon, eikido, EIPI, euanandrews, exsor, extremia, Faz, frals, fredda88, freshproduce, God, goodfellabk718, Guffaw, gviterbo, HangLoose, hbghbg, huntr77, hypnotik, iKneaDough, illo1977, jjx, joppu, jsbigs, jurop88, kalim13, kdrozd, Kee, Kiberneta, kjmackey, kopte3, Kwincy, kwotski, lcuk, legendemeritus, LES.., locusf, lorelei, makel, manda, matikjn, max_power, McChicken, MountainX, Munk, n900freak, njoughin, nuknuk, NvyUs, ogahyellow, onion, ossipena, OVK, oxpo, pansper, pepitoe, pillar, Quindor, r0eladn, ragnar, Rauha, regulate23, RenegadeFanboy, Rich_H, rok, Sasler, Satz, Schimmel, Shanezlar, simpsons, sjgadsby, smarsh, Spudboy, steve4130, Stskeeps, sunwong, t3styler, TaIz_s, tanekray, Thor, tissot, tpaixao, treofant, visN900, vkv.raju, w00t, WilliePre, yerga, yerjoshy, ziller, Zuhälter
Originally Posted by locusf View Post
Now to auto-refresh verkkokauppa.com N900 page

So i'm not the only one.
Waiting something to happen here: Maahantuojalla tai valmistajalla saatavuus: 0 kpl

Posts: 175 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester UK
Thanks very much Peter...I look forward to receiving my unit from the UK!

Posts: 445 | Thanked: 572 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Oxford
Originally Posted by Peter@Maemo Marketing View Post
There was nothing else to be said until we are 100 percent sure that we are shipping. Sorry for not announcing a particular shipment date.
You understand that it's not just about the date though, don't you? It's about openness and honesty; you can tell us what's going on, and get test releases out to the people that do have hardware, even if you don't know when it's going to be finished and shipped for the rest of us.

Originally Posted by Peter@Maemo Marketing View Post
Thanks for opening a new thread. The thread of all threads has become kind of overwhelming for me to comment There was nothing else to be said until we are 100 percent sure that we are shipping. Sorry for not announcing a particular shipment date. 10 days into November, we are ready..
Thanks Peter, you have done a beautiful job.

The Following User Says Thank You to debian For This Useful Post: