Posts: 290 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New York City
Originally Posted by matts76 View Post
-choppy UI? ive never noticed any problems and since instaling transitioncontrol its quicker and more responsive than my gf's iphone......
transition control on Nokia N900?

What is it and how do i install it?

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
there are many things to switch on this app.

would be great for someone that has it working really well on thier device to post a picture of thier settings for us to copy!

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mumbai, India and Amherst, USA (Current Location)
I installed it but couldn't find the application in "More". No idea how to set it up.

Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
there are many things to switch on this app.

would be great for someone that has it working really well on thier device to post a picture of thier settings for us to copy!
EXACTLY! or even an update with an "optimum" button. ive installed the app but havent changed anything because i dont think ill remember the defaults and apparently theres some problems that occur when changing some of them. There should be an "optimum" button and a "default" button IMO!

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL

The Following User Says Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
http://maemo.org/packages/view/transitioncontrol
what are your settings?

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ India
Originally Posted by MSHAH View Post
EXACTLY! or even an update with an "optimum" button. ive installed the app but havent changed anything because i dont think ill remember the defaults and apparently theres some problems that occur when changing some of them. There should be an "optimum" button and a "default" button IMO!
Yes,there should be a button to restore the default setting

Originally Posted by MSHAH View Post
what are your settings?
Default, smooth transitions are overrated.

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mumbai, India and Amherst, USA (Current Location)
I installed transition control but it's not showing up in "More". Where is it hidden?

Originally Posted by resplendent2209 View Post
I installed transition control but it's not showing up in "More". Where is it hidden?
It shouldn't be hidden afaik, open terminal, type root then transitioncontrol and hit enter.