Notices

An update on the project... recently I spend most time working on BB10 version and got many nice suggestions there. Some of the new features will trickle down to Harmattan, but with limited resource I decided it is time to drop the free version so I can spend more time on implementation than packaging and publishing.

So future update will only be available in paid version, I hope you all can understand....

Current bugs I am aware of are: TSX chart not displayed and exchange not correctly imported from csv files.

Revision 0.7.9 is under QA now. The update is only available only for paid version as communicated earlier. The relatively big version jump is mainly a result of revision for BB10 but this release does bring one new feature (Trend) and several bug fixes.

Changelog:
* Fix fullname section header invisible in dark theme.
* Fix portfolio import exchange field not correctly loaded issue.
* Fix chart for TSE.
* Add trend (top movers/losers) in Market Overview.
* Add fullscreen chart.
* Add "View in Google Finance" option in detail menu. Not too useful for Harmattan, though...

Good news! I finally figured out how to do incremental search so this is a feature users can expect in the next release.

The Following User Says Thank You to sony123 For This Useful Post:
Testing water with Sailfish Silica UI. Very impressed with the detail-to-attention, it is very well thought out.

The only downside is Stockona UI needs a complete rewrite but if the device is as lovable as N9 I will probably dive into the ocean again

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sony123 For This Useful Post:
A new update, 0.8.3, is under Nokia QA. The free version has been un-published by the way, so this update only goes to Stockona+.

I lost track of the changes compared with the last version
But some highlights are:
1. New search symbol UI (the one invoked when you click the magnifying glass in portfolio view) with one-click to save a symbols. Also features search-as-you-type suggestions.
2. Market Overview has been overhauled for ease of use, also added trend(top gainer/loser) info.
3. Various UI tweaks.

Enjoy!

Last edited by sony123; 2013-05-20 at 06:36.

Survey time, does anyone ever experience sudden disappearance of portfolio(s)?

I have seen this once or twice on my N9 but didn't pay enough attention to it. Now thatat least one BB10 user has experienced this issue, I figure maybe I need to investigate further.

Originally Posted by sony123 View Post
Survey time, does anyone ever experience sudden disappearance of portfolio(s)?

I have seen this once or twice on my N9 but didn't pay enough attention to it. Now thatat least one BB10 user has experienced this issue, I figure maybe I need to investigate further.
Still surveying, if any user encounter this issue let me know.

On the other hand, a bug was found in portfolio deletion. The deleted portfolio name can overwrite the name of the preceding portfolio. This has been fixed in the next revision, 0.8.5. The release is currently under my lousy QA and will be published to Nokia Store soon.

As always, thanks for supporting Stockona. After pushing 0.8.5 to all three platforms I plan to spend my time on Sailfish version.... one or two months have passed and the only thing I have done is the Settings page

Using N9 again,, I had your app and updated it, but not able to get my Google portfolio anymore nor can i have the lighter interface..
Please any suggestion on what's wrong and steps on how to get it functional again.
Thanks!

QUOTE=sony123;1352584]Still surveying, if any user encounter this issue let me know.

On the other hand, a bug was found in portfolio deletion. The deleted portfolio name can overwrite the name of the preceding portfolio. This has been fixed in the next revision, 0.8.5. The release is currently under my lousy QA and will be published to Nokia Store soon.

As always, thanks for supporting Stockona. After pushing 0.8.5 to all three platforms I plan to spend my time on Sailfish version.... one or two months have passed and the only thing I have done is the Settings page [/QUOTE]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to upp For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by upp View Post
Using N9 again,, I had your app and updated it, but not able to get my Google portfolio anymore nor can i have the lighter interface..
Please any suggestion on what's wrong and steps on how to get it functional again.
Thanks!
Google portfolio support was dropped a while ago since the API no longer worked (at least for me). Now the portfolios are stored on your device. To load your Google portfolio, you export them as .csv files on Google Finance website, put the files under MyDocs and import the portfolios through 'Import Portfolio' option under the 'Portfolio' page. Let me know if this works for you.

For the lighter interface, you mean the light theme (grey/blue) right? I removed the option because at some point the UI tweaks for dark theme didn't go well with light theme.

First of all thank you for the response..
But that's way to technical for me as I don't know what .CSV file is and how to export them etc...
Steps on how to would be appreciated please!

QUOTE=sony123;1357953]Google portfolio support was dropped a while ago since the API no longer worked (at least for me). Now the portfolios are stored on your device. To load your Google portfolio, you export them as .csv files on Google Finance website, put the files under MyDocs and import the portfolios through 'Import Portfolio' option under the 'Portfolio' page. Let me know if this works for you.

For the lighter interface, you mean the light theme (grey/blue) right? I removed the option because at some point the UI tweaks for dark theme didn't go well with light theme.[/QUOTE]