Notices

Posts: 479 | Thanked: 641 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Switzerland
Hello all,

I just wanted to announce that I'm still alive, and that I haven't forgotten about Erminig. I was away the last 3 weeks and a half for vacations, hence the non-activity on erminig and on this forum. As it turns out, I won't be able to work on Erminig for another few days since I'm currently stranded in LAX waiting for a plane to bring me back home (thank you Eyjafjallajökull )...

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lorelei For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the Erminig! Its a bit buggy if their is no network connection; but once I figured that out and figured out that you want to put in your accounts before you sync (seems to have an issue with "add" accounts after a sync). I was all set; I'm pulling 7 calendars from Google from two accounts. Works GREAT!

Nathan

The Following User Says Thank You to Nathan For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by feydrutha View Post

Also, I had that bug again where creating a new profile overwrites an old one instead. It then would not sync properly, so I deleted it and started over. Works now. Unfortunately still no idea how you can reproduce this... maybe it has to do with using multiple google accounts....
I can duplicate this easily.

I have two google accounts;

If I hit the sync button, then attempt to "add" a new calendar; it modifies another entry of this specific google account (i.e. acting like a edit).

If I add/edit my accounts before a sync everything is fine.

So just quit the app, and reload it after a sync if you want to add any more accounts.

Nathan.

Posts: 91 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
ARGH! I Need this eminig up and running (It keeps crashing on my N900, but the Bug is already known afaik)
*g*
@ lorelei
i dont want to put any pressure on you, just want to say thank you for developing something I NEED BADLY *g*

Just had to say this.

I've made a patch to use python-alarm to do daily automatically sync follows the implementation in syncevolution.

It add a new table in the sqlite db named Prefs and auto sync settings are stored there.

I hope this will be helpful, cause auto sync is very useful.
Attached Files
File Type: gz erminig.autosync.patch.gz (1.7 KB, 103 views)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay Xie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 479 | Thanked: 641 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Switzerland
Thank you for the patch.

I will review it very soon and integrate it.

Matter of fact, I resumed development yesterday evening (talk about a coincidence )

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lorelei For This Useful Post:
great! looking forward for the new version.

Posts: 263 | Thanked: 231 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ wales
me too this app is priceless

I completely agree! This is already a great app, and even without recurring event sync I use it a lot.

The app always crushes for me when I try to sync with google.

Tags
erminig, erminig-ng, ernie nig, google calendar, google sync, synchronization