Posts: 511 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Trinidad and Tobago
I'm thinking of getting the Dell Venue Pro since it's a nice price now after a year and I did sell my N900 to get money for school just so you know. So now since NOKIA has moved to Windows why don't i move to windows just not with NOKIA bcuz the new phones will be too expensive for me. What yal think? Is it a good phone?

I miss my N900
Hello DELL Venue Pro Mango
Listen to my music >>> www.reverbnation.com/rrule

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I have one. Good phone, a bit thick and when you have it open, it's a bit top heavy. The camera isn't that good, to be honest. But it feels rather snappy, and has 512mb of RAM, whereas some other WP7 phones have more or less.

I'd wait - it's an okay phone, but phones like the Titan and others are quickly dropping in price.

When you say the camera aint that good. Can I take pics and see people's faces? To me as long as I can take clear pics I'm cool, if taking pics is a pain then that's when I might get iffy but I have a lot of patience so I don't think that part might bother me but the titan is very expensive atm $700usd which is like $2400TTD plus shipping and taxes etc. So naw not going through that trouble. I honestly just wanted something cheap that will run mango, has a big enough screen so I can make calls and follow with power points in school surf the net reasonably well but NOT a laptop or tablet so I chose this phone.

I miss my N900

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Posts: 502 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ /dev/null
This thread should be moved to competitors.

To where? Please post link

I miss my N900

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

Request moved to: http://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Quickest way is with "report this"

The Following User Says Thank You to linuxeventually For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
When I say it's not the best; it's all subjective. I just am not a fan - but if you mean to take normal pics, then you're good.

I would stay away from this device, if I were you. Hardware is gorgeous, but the software is the biggest letdown by far, especially after using N900. I returned it after couple of day of usage, and went back to my trusty N900.