Active Topics

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Thanks. The problem I'm having is that their website does not accept orders from US. So I'm stuck right now. Would like to order walnut and curly birch cases...
Doesn't it? I had to use google translate to find out what the country I live in is called in Finnish, but there seemed to be lots and lots of countries in there.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abranson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by abranson View Post
Doesn't it? I had to use google translate to find out what the country I live in is called in Finnish, but there seemed to be lots and lots of countries in there.
If you have a chance see if you can spot US. Can't now but I'll try later.

The Following User Says Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
If you have a chance see if you can spot US. Can't now but I'll try later.
I see a 'Yhdysvallat' in that list. Might be best if someone conversant in Finnish confirms that...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to abranson For This Useful Post:
I see a 'Yhdysvallat' in that list. Might be best if someone conversant in Finnish confirms that...
OMG! Your are right! I would have never guessed!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Hi
I have a question about behavior of LastuCase and option "Use flip cover to control display"...
When this option is activated, you can close flip cover and display will switch off. When you open flip cover, display will switch on... All looks ok, but if after opening you will flip your cover to the back side of the Tablet, because of magnet on upper right corner, it again will switch off your display. What the point of this ?
Also in this case, you can't open display by double click on the screen, you need to press on the power button.
At the end, I disabled this option in setting...
This is a normal behavior ?
Thanks

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Hi
I have a question about behavior of LastuCase and option "Use flip cover to control display"...
When this option is activated, you can close flip cover and display will switch off. When you open flip cover, display will switch on... All looks ok, but if after opening you will flip your cover to the back side of the Tablet, because of magnet on upper right corner, it again will switch off your display. What the point of this ?
Also in this case, you can't open display by double click on the screen, you need to press on the power button.
At the end, I disabled this option in setting...
This is a normal behavior ?
Thanks
No, mine doesn't always switch off when I close the lid, and it covers the screen completely so it's hard to tell without opening it again. A bit like the light in the fridge. Apparently that's because of the magnet at the back weakening the pull on the hall sensor and will be fixed.

If it has turned off when I close the lid, then it will turn on again when i open it. Mine doesn't turn itself off with the lid at the back - the magnet has to be at the front to do that. But the timeout to turn the screen back off is quite short if you don't unlock the lockscreen. Could it be that?

Double tapping to wake also works on mine.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abranson For This Useful Post:
No, mine doesn't always switch off when I close the lid, and it covers the screen completely so it's hard to tell without opening it again. A bit like the light in the fridge. Apparently that's because of the magnet at the back weakening the pull on the hall sensor and will be fixed.

If it has turned off when I close the lid, then it will turn on again when i open it. Mine doesn't turn itself off with the lid at the back - the magnet has to be at the front to do that. But the timeout to turn the screen back off is quite short if you don't unlock the lockscreen. Could it be that?

Double tapping to wake also works on mine.
No... When I open cover, the timeout enough to unlock screen. This is what I do... But now if I flip this cover to the back side of tablet (when cover touch the back side of tablet) screen immediately close it self off. Now If I flip only one corner (upper right corner, where is magnet located in the cover) from back side of tablet, it open screen again, I leave it (it touch back side of tablet), it close screen again...

P.S. Hmmm, so weird... I disabled this option a few hours ago, now I turned this on again and it work like it should work... Haaa, weird glitch...

Last edited by Schturman; 2016-04-01 at 11:11.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Can someone repackage this Kodimote app with full working "keypad" (now keypad without icons)?
Please...

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
So was a bit bored, saw this post and thought hey ho, want to quickly test kodimote i486 please?
obvious disclaimer of some sort that releases me from any responsibility :P
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...1.0-1.i486.rpm

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
They've never responded to any of my queries either. I was very happy when the order showed up - I thought the web shop had broken.
Well, I ordered the walnut and curly birch. How long did it take for you to receive your order?

The Following User Says Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
same problem with lastu case seems magnets are too strong.

Tags
jolla tablet, sailfishos