Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
it would be great!!!! can't wait.......

What about these sources? Any programmer here?

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Oh this would be great if someone ports it to the n900

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
I've found the source code for TeamViewer...
Whatever this is it's pretty old, at least 4 years. That'd put it at around version 2. This means it is definitely not forward compatible with current versions of TeamViewer.

Basically it's just plain old VNC with a few tweaks. Also it requires an enterprise license code to connect to the teamviewer system.

is it possible to get teamviewer now? i want to accesss my pc through myphone. i wantedto try vnc but could not use as i dnt hav a router with my pc. i use broadband in my pc and gsm in N900
BACKUPMENU

team viewer for N900?? not yet?

Bump to this.

Originally Posted by siroasd View Post
Bump to this.
Is teamviewer open source?? is it linux compatible?? If you give me a link to a modern source I can try compiling but if it doesnt compile cleanly I cannot use more time on it sorry

Originally Posted by PUNK View Post
sounds good!!
Could this work ?

Originally Posted by dchky View Post
Whatever this is it's pretty old, at least 4 years. That'd put it at around version 2. This means it is definitely not forward compatible with current versions of TeamViewer.

Basically it's just plain old VNC with a few tweaks. Also it requires an enterprise license code to connect to the teamviewer system.
I believe that sums it up, if you want I can try compiling the source but what for??