I got mines from Dell. Ordered on Sunday, got it on Tuesday. Shipping sucked though, I had no options to select, but it was 479 in the cart and ended up total about 517(?) it was a 2 day delivery and came around noon time on Tuesday which was amazing. Considering I am in Hawaii.

Posts: 151 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2006 @ Mexico City, Mexico
Rapparee:

Thanks for your comment. Well, it seems that DELL is now, let's say, honoring their shipments in a decent first come first served basis.

Now I got to time myself in order to hopefully catch a good discount coupon/offer in time to place my order and get to the USA to receive my N900.... (with not so many days between my order date and my arrivals...to avoid putting my N800 in jeopardy of being lost or misplaced at the hotel before I get there).

kenny_evo:

I dare to ask: ... do you have any special benefits from DELL because of that corporate account ? pricing wise. Just curious.

Thanks all for comments.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Woodbridge, NJ, USA
I have ordered several items from dell.com -- my first ever iPod Nano during christmas of 2005, two Canon cameras, and recently N900 to name a few -- i haven't had any issues in past with ordering or receiving shipments...Mostly shipments went out same day I placed an order and I always have selected free standard shipping and have got 1/2 days before the expected ship date...

Cheers,
~nV!