Posts: 151 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2006 @ Mexico City, Mexico
Has any of you purchased an N810 recently from Amazon.com (which is actually being sold by eletronica direct). ?

If so, what are your stories ? experiences ? recommended or not? Any difference on ordering through amazon rather than going direct to electronicadirect.com site ?

I am not in the USA but will be visiting Orlando, Florida during the last week of January 2008 for 10 days. I am plannning on purchasing an N810, but since CompUSA is pretty much gone (called the store near the area I will be at and they got none NITs in stock and won't have any more...-"we are going out of business",the lady said) I need to find a better way of purchasing.

If I order online, the online store must accept non USA issued credit card or accept Paypal. Also, they must be able to ship to the hotel where I will be staying (front desk will receive the shipment for me).

Last, but not least the place I buy it from (if online) must be reputable (i.e. recommended by some of you).

Also, If any has any suggestions on how to buy the N810 while in Florida, please let me know. (as any store that may have them available stock and sells in their brick and mortar shop).

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

The Following User Says Thank You to febb For This Useful Post: