Originally Posted by law138 View Post
How much of a donation would I need to summit to for mame and n64 to be added love your work also.
MAME is no go for now, but if you want N64 emulation, hmm..., tell me how much you can donate and I would think about it

The Following User Says Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by elemental View Post
Originally Posted by law138
How much of a donation would I need to summit to for mame and n64 to be added love your work also.
MAME is no go for now, but if you want N64 emulation, hmm..., tell me how much you can donate and I would think about it
i will also donate for n64 emu around 40$

Last edited by Sniper_swe; 2012-01-13 at 23:02.

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
I got this error when I load the game for the first time, this seems to be a common problem for this exact game and a fix is available for vbag. I also tried what you said and it is still same, the problem could in the rom though, I have tried two versions already.
Well seems like nobody knows how to fix this problem so after some time lurking, I found a solution from this website.
Gameboy Advance SRAM Patching
Some Gameboy Advance games require a 128k flash save, but the emulator on the Dingoo only supports 64k. The emulator will output a white screen. In many cases, an SRAM Patcher can fix this.
Dunno it Dingoo has anything to do with the emulator used by EmuMaster, but:
- Basically, it's SRAM patching the rom using GBA Tool Advance (gbata for short).

- After patching, the game can now run even though it could read "Save Data is Corrupted" somewhere but it will continue anyway, instead of stop there at this screen like before.

- In the game when it ask for save/game/data slot, choose the second or third one, not the first slot since it's corrupted.

- Enjoy your game in EmuMaster.

Link to download gbata 0.7a: here

Last edited by Kozzi; 2012-01-14 at 00:06.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
I'm personally hoping that the Amiga section is gonna be worked on for the next release. Especially the controls and making multiple disk games work. This would be a supreme app if Amiga was working properly ! :-)

Originally Posted by Sniper_swe View Post
i will also donate for n64 emu around 40$
I just gave a healthy dontation, so I hope N64 emulation will happen soon and maybe a simpler process for sixaxis controller.

I wrote week ago to freeze a set of emulators for some time. Well, so here is my proposal: I will start develop N64 emulation when I collect 400$ for this goal. I think it should be not a problem (e.g. donate 5$ * 50 users = 250$) and it will motivate me a lot.

Current sum is 170$.

Last edited by elemental; 2012-01-27 at 10:22.

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Romania
Just a quick question if you don't mind. I got my N9 yesterday and (I didn't have to try emumaster, but I'm currently on it) want to know if the app will be updated automatically once you get the new version on Nokia Store...or will there be a notification?

Originally Posted by bmate View Post
Just a quick question if you don't mind. I got my N9 yesterday and (I didn't have to try emumaster, but I'm currently on it) want to know if the app will be updated automatically once you get the new version on Nokia Store...or will there be a notification?
The notifications from Nokia Store will be on PR1.2 - it;s Nokia job. You can subscribe to this thread to get info about new versions.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
How long more until Nokia releases the new version? Also, Super Mario RPG won't run in SNES emulator.

Originally Posted by automagic68 View Post
How long more until Nokia releases the new version?
I don't know, they do not inform me what progress is, they only send me an email when they finished testing.
Originally Posted by automagic68 View Post
Also, Super Mario RPG won't run in SNES emulator.
Yes, I know about it, I have explained it before why.