Active Topics

Posts: 220 | Thanked: 1,260 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by Storm_11 View Post
strange that you're having that issue. I've had no such problem with the stock browser. I was careful when installing qt components, can't remember the exact order, but it has been fine here with wazapp.
There's no need for an exact order. dpkg -i *.deb or /sbin/incept *.deb should be enough .

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arcean For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
So whatever happened to plans for a "CSSU-like" system, similar (not exactly like ofc) to what was done for Fremantle.
Is the Hildon Foundation Board/Council planning to implement something for Harmattan?

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-06-13 at 15:39.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 14 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Philippines, Singapore & Hong Kong
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
So whatever happened to plans for a "CSSU-like" system, similar (not exactly like ofc) to what was done for Fremantle.
Is the Hildon Foundation Board/Council planning to implement something for Harmattan?
Give us some N9 CSSU lovin' HiFo. Would you rather have us go Sailfishin'? I think not! But I maybe wrong.

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
I think there is some hope..

Originally Posted by arcean View Post
In my free time I work on some kind of 'power pack' for Harmattan (actually ~250 fixes IIRC). But then again, it requires open mode or at least inception.
So yes, there's a _small_ chance of community updates for N9...

The Following User Says Thank You to willi6868 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 67 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Germany
The newest version of PowerPack 0.2.1 works like a charm for me. GUI is much much smoother, and some things that haven't worked before, now work (e.g. bluetooth activation with one-tap from status menu extensions).

@arcean: szacuneczek

Best Regards,

Jaracz

The Following User Says Thank You to Jaracz For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
How new is that, is there a dedicated thread at TMO?
Be nicer to see something official from HFC/B...

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
installing powerpack 0.2.1......

change log for 0.2.0? fron polish forum...

applauncherd:
* Fixes: Invoker infinite loop after receiving signals.

commhistory-daemon:
* Fixes: Empty MMS notification ("Private number") is received when reconnecting to MUC with pending edited messages.
* Fixes: Missed call notification is still shown though the missed call event is not available.

duicontrolpanel-displaylanguageapplet
* Fixes: Search field is getting closed after clearing all typed content.
* Changes: Improves language applet opening time.

gst-plugins-good:
* Fixes: Playback sometimes fails for FLAC files.
* Fixes: FLAC: improve error handling.
* Fixes: FLAC: incorrect time stamps.

libcommhistory:
* Fixes: Creating QMessageManager gets stuck forever (multiple instances of ContactListener being created in QueryResult).
* Fixes: Conversation is not found when number includes slashes.

libmeegotouch:
* Fixes: Style settings view is displayed when re-launching Calendar application if closing it with Style settings view displayed.
* Fixes: Relocation animation was not allowed to finish properly when triggered frequently.

mcompositor:
* Fixes: Swipe, right after launching application, does not move application to the switcher.
* Fixes: Splash screen application can't be swiped away until contents completely loaded (when Tv-out cable is connected).
* Fixes: "Recents"-view flickered quickly before the "Enter security code"-view opened.
* New: Possibility to take a screenshot (Fn+Ctrl+P).

ohm-plugins-misc:
* Fixes: Memory leaks in videoep, media, resource, notification and telephony modules.

qt-components:
* Fixes: It's not possible to select a Button from ButtonRow through API.

qt4-messagingframework:
* Fixes: Updating status of the messages is not optimized.
* Fixes: Todo and CalendarInvitation flags share the same bit.
* Fixes: Remove unnecessary call to updateAccount.
* Fixes: Temporary files are not deleted (IMAP).
* Fixes: Mail's received date is incorrect (POP3). Documentation was buggy - currentDateTime was used instead of mail->date().
* Fixes: Standard folder accounts settings got lost when syncing an IMAP account that doesn't support XLIST.
* Fixes: Externalize/move operations leak files.
* Fixes: Standard folders are not updated in the DB.
* Fixes: POP mails are not being deleted from POP server.
* Fixes: Reduce battery drain when wrong password is entered by user. For push enabled imap account, properly exponentially back off,
instead of retrying every 30 seconds.
* Fixes: QMailMessage::HasAttachments not being set correctly.
* Fixes: If a message is deleted and another message is in response to the deleted message then the inResponseTo value of the other message is not being updated correctly.
* Fixes: Crash that can occur when deleting messages.
* Fixes: Synchronization bug for qresync capable servers.
* Fixes: Bug in meta data analysis algorithm. When determing which parts of a message to download make sure to give highest priority to the preferred body part, if a preferred body part (text/plain or text/html) is defined.
* Changes: Reduce RAM used for imap idle connections (from 101KB to 10KB per connection).
* Changes: Performance improvements.
* Changes: Make QMailDisconnected::moveToStandardFolder more robust.
* Changes: Ensure async disconnection actions emit activityChanged signal.

webupload-engine:
* Fixes: Incorrect remaining time shown when transfer resumes after setting correct time.
* Fixes: Failed Error state for upload transfer changes to Pending state when device is put to mass storage mode.
* Fixes: Transfer consisting of multiple files in same upload does not resume when switched from WLAN to GPRS.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to joakung For This Useful Post:
changelog 0.2.1 date jun-1-2013

Release 0.2.1 improves the haptic feedback when you select text and change the position of the cursor (with magnifying glass) in applications MTF (eg news program). In addition improves the selection of several lines of text in applications with qt-components.

Last edited by joakung; 2013-06-15 at 19:26.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joakung For This Useful Post:
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ chioggia
i can't install no one of deb files....it say "invalid installation packege" some one know why?